American's Answer this please | INFJ Forum

American's Answer this please

I am sure it is quite different over in Europe but here in the US "news" is dictated by what is selling at the moment. I have no doubt that this kind of thing results in a good cash return for the networks owners.

It is also because the news is used as a form of manipulation. It is a form of bribery. We pay you, the news anchorman, to get people to believe this. The more people listen to you, the more money you get. Hence why this forum is probably more honest than the news. At least the opinion part. We gather data via Ni, and then express our opinion via Fe. Free speech is the name of the game. But said free speech is a double sided coin.

Idk she entertaining and on tv. Seems consistent to me.

basically this. people just want to be entertained, and she is a very, very good rhetorician.

how does this woman still have a job?

Even by Fox news standards, she is batshit crazy

The media is used to manipulate American minds....and as far as I have observed..... those that watch Fox news ARE batshit crazy.

Some media is used to share their thoughts and feelings. The Muslim comic may be dead, but his opinion still rides high all over the world.

We have three local channels of news. Each channel may have but one person to cover a slaying. Interesting how there can be three opinions. Do they wish to influence America with the media, or is the media some kind of government-controlled mind alteration conglomerate to keep us all like robots?
In the media, we have people of different backgrounds with different opinions; some of which are pretty stout in their beliefs. The media isn't from Dr. Who.

[video=youtube;Zlu7FhfMBWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlu7FhfMBWk[/video]

The same people that said this was violent for children to watch, probably slapping each other around and yelling at each other while their children now watch the news...

Last edited:
The same people that said this was violent for children to watch, probably slapping each other around and yelling at each other while their children now watch the news...

Yeh :nod:....while their children are playing violent video games where they try to kill more at each level.

Two things I want to point out,

1. There's a lot of generalizations being thrown around in this thread.
2. This video isn't news it's political entertainment, and pundits have stated as much.

Reactions: rawr