Schrödinger's Pussy
Donor
Sep 13, 2010
MBTI
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Does anyone else watch this?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Even though, admittedly, its kind of corny.

I just watched the latest episode, and I cried... It was really sad.

Reactions: invisible
Sheesh, tough crowd.

I do I do! I love it even though it confuses the living crap out of me.

I watched the first ep, but I had to have low volume and not fullscreen and pause occasionally. Instant cutaways the timing of which aren't perfectly predictable scare the living crap out of me ._. I'll probably try to continue watching it soon, though

I love it.

Can we type characters, too? In this case, I'm referring to the first season.

My opinions:

Constance - ENTJ. A lot of people claim she's an ENFJ or ESFJ, but that would mean she has a lot of Fe which, IIRC, there was almost none of.

Tate - INTJ. He seeked to have control over others which makes me think he was an underdeveloped Judger, and wanted to protect Violet. He would talk to Violet (someone he was very close to) about his feelings but didn't care much about anyone else's (Fi?) and often kept his knowledge to himself (Ni,) though I might only be saying that because he intentionally didn't tell Violet she was a ghost. He came off as introverted to me, except with Violet whom I also believe was an introvert.

Violet - ISFP. I think I saw a lot of introversion and perceiving. Like with Tate, she also wasn't very open with her emotions (Fi) but did confide in him. I didn't notice a strong use of Intuition.

Vivien - ISTP

Moira - ISFP, maybe.

Ben - ISFJ(?)

Larry - Ugh..really don't remember him much. But if I had to venture a guess, I'd say INFP.