Aloha! Anyone else disgusted with FISA sellout? | INFJ Forum

Aloha! Anyone else disgusted with FISA sellout?

CTuttle

Lucky
Jun 21, 2008
Aloha, I'm new to the party! I'm a Political Junkie and I'm extremely pissed at the House critters...! :evil:

Uhm, hello!! Welcome to the bored board, I mean, well, no one else is here but us, currently. Obviously I am strange, bored, and uber tired. Yup. Welcome!! (oh, already said that . . . )

Kwistalline said:
Uhm, hello!! Welcome to the bored board, I mean, well, no one else is here but us, currently. Obviously I am strange, bored, and uber tired. Yup. Welcome!! (oh, already said that . . . )
It's late in your neck of the woods... :D It's only 9pm here in the Isles...!

Yeah . . . I work night shift. two am is my norm on my days off . . . more tired from the stressful day than anything else . . . has the sun set where you are? It's been setting around ten here lately . . .

Kwistalline said:
Yeah . . . I work night shift. two am is my norm on my days off . . . more tired from the stressful day than anything else . . . has the sun set where you are? It's been setting around ten here lately . . .
Here the Sunset doesn't fluctuate much... between 4:30 in the winter and 6:30 in the summer and that's the extent of it...! :lol:

Kwistalline said:
When does it rise?!!!
Similar... 5-6 am...! Life is pretty normal here... Not much difference between the seasons too, we have two... Wet and Dry...!!! :lol:

CTuttle said:
Aloha, I'm new to the party! I'm a Political Junkie and I'm extremely pissed at the House critters...! :evil:
FISA?

What happened?

ShaiGar said:
CTuttle said:
FISA?

What happened?
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, My House Critters just capitulated and passed a horrible bill that has retroactive immunity for Shrub and Darth and the Telcos... Fricking utter rubbish...! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Aloha! Welcome to the board.