IndigoSensor

Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
The avatar thread sparked me to want to post this. In a few weeks, the movie Alice In Wonderland is going to premier (March 5th). This movie is going to be epic in my opinion. For one, Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass are a few of my favorite stories. It is being directed by Tim Burton who is by far my favorite directors. Helena Bonham Carter is playing the red queen, which is seriously the most perfect role imaginable for her. There are just so many things about this that is going to make it one amazing movie. The only point against it is that it is made by disney, which won't allow it to be as dark as I'd like. Still going by the previews, it will still be dark.

[YOUTUBE]9POCgSRVvf0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]LjMkNrX60mA[/YOUTUBE]

I should probablly mention the plot for this a little too. This is not the original story. The premise of this is that alice, now 19 accidentally returns to wonderland. She has no memory of visiting this place when she fell down the rabbit hole for the first time many years later. She finds herself in a world, now totally within the grips of the red queen. Slowly she begins to make size of the situation, and ends up helping the rest of wonderland overthrow the red queen, with the help of the white queen (played by Anne Hathaway), the red queens younger sister. The white queen isn't totally good though, there are hints of evil and her motives are not totally clear. The mad hatter (played by johnny depp) ends up playing a key role and is one of the few totally good characters aside from alice. Unfortonately, like the name "mad hatter" suggests, he is not totally together.

Last edited:
I wonder will this to be destroyed like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I cannot wait for this release, I am so excited, going by the previews posted is going to be awesome, thank you for sharing!!:mcute:

I can hardly wait!!

From what I can tell it really looks amazing. I am quite excited! I also didn't think Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was that bad. I enjoyed it.

Can't wait.

There is a Tim Burton exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art in NY that has amazing pieces from Alica in Wonderland. :):m027:

I wonder will this to be destroyed like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Quiet you!

I LOVED the charlie and the chocolate factory remake, it was perfect!

I am so excited about this movie it's not even funny! I simply can not wait for it. :)

I am very excited about seeing this film.

That is all.

Last edited:
I find Anne Hathaway appalling, she's got this soulless psycho-killer look in her eyes, and plays corny princesses.
Hope she doesn't ruin it.

I find Anne Hathaway appalling, she's got this soulless psycho-killer look in her eyes, and plays corny princesses.
Hope she doesn't ruin it.

That is exactly what her character is supposed to be. She indeed is evil under the surface.

Yay! We're excited about this too :)... However we don't see movies in the theater, so we'll be waiting for a while after it's released. Tim Burton loves Johnny Depp in addition to being in love with Helena Bonham Carter... :) Which is fiiine by me!

A Few Photos (red queen is my FAVORITE!)

helena-bonham-carter-as-the-red-queen.jpg

anne-hathaway-as-the-white-queen.jpg

johnny-depp-as-the-mad-hater.jpg

I like second character. She is beautiful and what a hairstyle! It is saying something about her. By the way can you write something about her here?

The second character is The White Queen (played by anne hathaway), the younger sister of the red queen. She has her own domain in wonderland, similar to the red queen. However her area is small and few as the red queen has taken over. She plays a sort of protagonist, she wants to overthrow the red queen, but her motives are unclear even to herself. As she is in the same bloodline as the red queen, there is an evil streak in her. She is so deathly afraid that if she were to go dark, she would lose total control of herself. As such she makes everything appear light and good. Herself though, does show glimmers of evil that is not entirely stood by those around her.

The second character is The White Queen (played by anne hathaway), the younger sister of the red queen. She has her own domain in wonderland, similar to the red queen. However her area is small and few as the red queen has taken over. She plays a sort of protagonist, she wants to overthrow the red queen, but her motives are unclear even to herself. As she is in the same bloodline as the red queen, there is an evil streak in her. She is so deathly afraid that if she were to go dark, she would lose total control of herself. As such she makes everything appear light and good. Herself though, does show glimmers of evil that is not entirely stood by those around her.

Interesting and it is making me more curious to see it.

LOL at the queen part where she asked to have the pig under her feet..she is indeed one of the most awesome characters ever..omg..I am so desperate to see this!!

Seems a little too Disney. Im sure I will like it even so.

the designs look so awesome
thanks for posting
i definitely want to see this XD

i still can't get over that the Queen of Hearts is a real woman and not a cartoon (@_@