Trifoilum

find wisdom, build hope.
Dec 27, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Bahrain, and Libya.
Sorry for the source being a magazine. I'll find a better source after reading all this.
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/02/violence.html
Moammar Gadhafi's forces fired on mourners leaving a funeral for protesters today in Benghazi, Libya's second-largest city and the center of populist protests. The government forces killed at least 33 people, according to CNN, and wounded scores more as the regime tries to quell calls for an end to Gadhafi's 42-year reign. Most of the casualties died as a result of gunshot wounds. Hovering helicopters also reportedly fired into the crowds. The country remains largely off limits to foreign journalists and has been periodically cut off from the Internet over the past couple of weeks.

I guess Egypt set an example... sort of.Maybe people will take their example though.

I'll bet it's going to be a damned mess for decades - much like France was after the French Revolution - come to think of it, France is still a damned mess.

I'll bet it's going to be a damned mess for decades - much like France was after the French Revolution - come to think of it, France is still a damned mess.

The Middle East wasn't exactly stable to begin with...

Reactions: Flavus Aquila