[ENFP] Advice from INFJ Homosexual guys for an ENFP

Marky

Two
Oct 1, 2016
Stoke on Trent, uk
MBTI
ENFP
Hi there,
I've recently come to know myself more and more, I'm 28 now and I took a long time to come out at 26 as gay due to being Aspergers.
The issue came from being an extroverted type that has a condition that shackles my main outlet of energy.
Imagine as an INFJ, you need to go and be alone really badly and forever being stuck in a crowd forced to keep talking for the reast of your life. That is what's it like to be an ENFP with aspergers, but the opposite way around for me.
I have an impulse to go and meet people and make friends but most of the time it's like I'm speaking Spanish to Japanese only speakers.
Luckily this has inadvertently helped me find more friends that I'm going to lean more towards having as friends to know anyways as an ENFP. INFJ's and INTJ's I'm very lucky to know 2 of each in my best friends circle.
My only problem lies in that I'm finding it quite hard getting on with other types in a romantic relationship setting.
Do any gay INFJ's have any advice in this?
I feel like most often INFJ's don't use dating websites maybe, and I probably wont meet an INFJ at a club where most INFJ gay guys don't have much acceptance there for some reason by other gay guys.

I'm a thoughtful guy, I care deeply about those around me and I'm adventurous, friendly and fun with those that take the time to get to know me.

Heck if there's an INFJ guy on here who would be open to us getting to know each other and see what happens.
Friends first with no expectations, no pressure, hey more close friends the merrier. :)

Reactions: CindyLou and Asa
Try not to worry so much... enjoy your interests in life and meet others who enjoy the same. I guess an MBTI board counts? But that's not really what I meant. All the best!

I've recently decided to just keep on learning of myself and gone and friends zoned myself with the world.
I lost interest in simply making friends with people for a while on this roller coaster of coming out as gay.
So many years spent alone as an extrovert. So many things missed out on. Now I'm just going to go be me without needing for a relationship.
I want to smile, I want to make others smile, I want laugh, I want to be amazed and inspired and inspire others. I want to do things I've never done and go places I've never been.
I want to break free of searching for myself through others and search for myself within myself.

Life is not about not about existing in the hopes someone else likes me, but in me liking me

One day maybe I may bump into an INFJ, maybe another type instead and it will be amazing, or it will not. I don't need it to be. Just want to make my time while I'm here in this thing we call life amazing.

I am a male homosexual INFJ, but I fail a little bit to understand exactly what you're asking. Are you saying that as an ENFP with Aspergers you feel that you might relate to what it's like to be an INFJ? Anyways, I saw your post and made an account specifically to try and see if I could help, however I am a bit confused as to the particulars.

Reactions: hn87c901