According to TVTropes...

Trifoilum

find wisdom, build hope.
Dec 27, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ExamplesOfMyersBriggsPersonalitiesInStories

INFJs are private, preferring one-on-one friendships to crowds, and often quiet about their own feelings. They are often thoughtful, artistic, and wise, and prefer to operate behind the scenes.

Morpheus is more INTJ to me.

River Tam is totally INFP.

Reactions: Rowan Tree
I love River. :love: I think she would be quite hard to type since she's so fucked up though.

Final Fantasy characters are too shallow to have any type whatsoever, and Yuna is ISFP. Deal with it.

Final Fantasy characters are too shallow to have any type whatsoever, and Yuna is ISFP. Deal with it.

Not at all, she's totaly an Fe/Ti. Her values were always external and it was only when she was forced to question them did Ti start working and find a solution. Very typical for an INFJ in a conflicting situation. For an ISFP look to Rikku.

Edit: I appear to have Donkey from Shrek.

Yup I totally see it.

Last edited:
Not at all, she's totaly an Fe/Ti. Her values were always external and it was only when she was forced to question them did Ti start working and find a solution. Very typical for an INFJ in a conflicting situation. For an ISFP look to Rikku.

Hm. You're right. ISFJ then, maybe? She doesn't seem much Ni from what I understand of it.
See Auron for INFJ.

isn't Rikku ESFP?

[MENTION=3538]Arsal[/MENTION] hmm. ISFJ is plausible. Indeed in FFX she doesn't seem to have much intuition; I would say she's pretty deadset on her task. I dunno if that's Si or just Ni that's awakened long time ago. I would say FFX-2 is the awakening of her 'N' the way Western people define it ('calling', 'not always following the path that's presented')

Hm. You're right. ISFJ then, maybe? She doesn't seem much Ni from what I understand of it.
See Auron for INFJ.

ISFJ I can totally understand. I still think she's more Ni but she's so introverted it's hard to say. Her inferior function seems more Se than Ne to me though.

As for Auron I could see INFJ. INTJ also. Hard to say as he makes very little judgements himself. Totally an Ni dom though.

isn't Rikku ESFP?

I'd say she's more of an extraverted introvert. She's very much value driven with less of a practical nature, even if she is Al Bhed.

Tidus is more of the ESFP. He can talk your bollocks off and can't sit still for a second.

Edit: He could be ENFP though.

Last edited:
ISFJ I can totally understand. I still think she's more Ni but she's so introverted it's hard to say. Her inferior function seems more Se than Ne to me though.

She would be inferior Se (stereotypically) if she rejected being a Summoner from the beginning and rejected the "mainstream" way of doing things only because she can. She didn't, however; she followed through a traditionalist approach because it was formed from her limited impressions of the world she grew up in (Si), and stuck with it until it was shown to be a lie.

Of course, she's not a real person so she probably wouldn't fit exactly into a type, but there you go. :)

I knew Zecora was an INFJ!

As for Auron I could see INFJ. INTJ also. Hard to say as he makes very little judgements himself. Totally an Ni dom though.
I guess she's more ISFJ, after thinking about it. more Ne-growth (opening yourself to possibilities) than Se-growth (opening yourself to the world)
Auron...I dunno; DEPENDS. Actual Auron seems to be INFJ; he sticks with Jecht and Braska, and takes care of Tidus is somewhat of a Fe trait.

Fangirl!Yaoi!Auron, however? INTJ. :| (Actual INTJ in the game would be Lulu, IMO. Or is she ISTJ..?)

I'd say she's more of an extraverted introvert. She's very much value driven with less of a practical nature, even if she is Al Bhed.

Tidus is more of the ESFP. He can talk your bollocks off and can't sit still for a second.

Edit: He could be ENFP though.
Hmm, quite possible. Borderline I/E, I'd say.
Tidus is somewhat ENFP, I think.

It's kind of lolz that TVTropes said that INFJs
prefer to operate behind the scenes
and then selected Mulan as an example. I'd say she was on the front lines. She def comes off as introverted, though, I just wonder about that "INFJ"...

Hm, Mulan. In some ways, she was strongly rooted in tradition, the honor of her family (though part of it was to preserve her father's life, family honor and doing what was expected had an impact, as well), etc. etc., but the manifestation of that came in the form of strongly opposing tradition, i.e., posing as a man, getting all armored up and fighting battles, a no-ladiez-pleaze zone (nor did she, for instance, fit traditional roles of femininity, for whatever that's worth - though early on that didn't necessarily seem to entirely stem from not wanting to fill those roles, just being awkward and unsure of herself) and the like.

Last edited:
Ashitaka is definitely INFJ and, now that I think about it, one of the better fictional examples.

He's also Enneagram 1. :grinning:

Well, I'm not sure about Tenma from Monster. Could he be IxFP? Johan is an INFJ, though.

These are some more I can think of:

Kenshin Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Yuno Gasai - Mirai Nikki
Sailor Neptune - Sailor Moon

Well, I'm not sure about Tenma from Monster. Could he be IxFP? Johan is an INFJ, though.

INFP, I think—although it's tricky. As for Johan, without any doubt at all.

giphy.gif

Reactions: bonfire
Texhnolyze's Ran is INFJ (probably, almost too mysterious to tell)—but future orientated Ni-dom? Check. Introvert? Check. Compassionate beneath the surface? Check. Ichise is ISTP.

Hmm, now I've thought about Texhnolyze I feel depressed.

INFP, I think—although it's tricky. As for Johan, without any doubt at all.

giphy.gif

What a charming young man. :m162:

I think the author of the anime (Naoki Urasawa?) is also an INFJ. I can relate to his characters much more than I think I should.