Aarrgh! (rant) | INFJ Forum

Aarrgh! (rant)

Lerxst

Jul 3, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
So here's a multi-part INFJ rant:

With some INFJs I

A lot of that could be true for any personality type. I'm not an INFJ and I agree with much of that.

[MENTION=2890]Lerxst[/MENTION];

From what you describe, you're just about the closest INFJ "subtype" to mine I have seen on the forum.

I used to have trouble, but don't seem to have trouble now with negotiating social and interview situations. (I avoid them, but can handle them with ease). I hadn't thought about why, or how this has come about until now.

My technique: to play a part; to smoothly and brilliantly act out a load of utter bullshit.... yet the contents of what I play out is accurate and truthful. Somehow it is easy, relaxing, and even fun to tell the truth, acting as though one were spinning absolute bullshit. People somehow seem to respond well to that - and I enjoy thinking: "what shit-heads these are, for liking/choosing me."

*It's awful, I know, but it actually seems to work. After a long time of this - it just becomes like learning another language, so that the b.s. element falls away. I think of it as learning to communicate one's ideas to others through performing arts. :p *

Rant commentary

Ahh the brain dump. What makes these so good, in my opinion, is being able to go back and pick them apart. Perhaps, I've saved you the trouble....

So here's a multi-part INFJ rant:

With some INFJs I