defective wisdom
Donor
Aug 20, 2009
MBTI
INFJ again
Enneagram
4w5
http://www.fpxtipsdaily8.com/anti-aging-today/

Emily, a local mum of three, is the perfect example of a smart consumer using the web to get quality products for a low cost. Emily was admittedly a bit overwhelmed by her hectic life and had had given up on spending time on herself and her needs. Emily decided to change her life, and recently discovered a clever way of combining two beauty product trials from the trusted companies BellaPlex and Hydroxatone to unlock the secrets of anti-aging. Her results are comparable to what you might attain at Medi-Spas and Doctors offices for

Attachments

• before-emily.jpg
    before-emily.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 4
  • after-emily.jpg
    after-emily.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 3
IMO it is right up there with:
teethwhiteningfacebook3.jpg
white-teeth-muskegon.jpg

google-pays-me-stupid-ad.png
Google+Pays+Me.jpg
6a00e5500c772188330111684892f7970c-800wi

Scummy disgusting shit. Some people would do anything for the dollar.

Not only will you have wrinkle free skin you will also have altercations done to your facial features, you hair won't look as messy and your clothes will look more flat.
Where do I sign up?

All this kind of junk is photoshopped.
I'd be hard pressed to find an advertisement that didn't use photoshop. They all do. They're not selling you a product, they are selling delusions.

The only way to actually look good is to take care of your health.

All this kind of junk is photoshopped.
I'd be hard pressed to find an advertisement that didn't use photoshop. They all do. They're not selling you a product, they are selling delusions.

The only way to actually look good is to take care of your health.
surgery helps

my trick to a wrinkle free face is to remain eternally young. what's so scary about getting wrinkles? already at 28 my face is beginning to crack. i like it, it looks good.