A Brief History of Metal | INFJ Forum

A Brief History of Metal

Referencing Pitchfork...

You're such a hispter Wyote ;) Or is Pitchfork post-hipster at this point?

In my high school speech class, my "demonstration speech" was on the history of metal (up to that point, of course). I went up to the front of the classroom with a boombox and a stack of cassette tapes and educated my classmates on Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica, etc etc. I got an A.

In my college speech class, my "demonstration speech" was on how to play the guitar. I showed ppl how to play a few simple chords and scales & stuff. Also played the better part of Iron Man. On an acoustic. I got an A.

In my high school speech class, my "demonstration speech" was on the history of metal (up to that point, of course). I went up to the front of the classroom with a boombox and a stack of cassette tapes and educated my classmates on Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica, etc etc. I got an A.

In my college speech class, my "demonstration speech" was on how to play the guitar. I showed ppl how to play a few simple chords and scales & stuff. Also played the better part of Iron Man. On an acoustic. I got an A.

On your deathbed, you will play the heaviest of metal concerts. You'll get an A.

Enters thread with eyebrow raised in skepticism....
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Enters thread with eyebrow raised in skepticism....

tumblr_p18qetk04u1vrbf46o1_500.jpg

darkthrone-frontman-fenriz-accidentally-elected-to-local-town-council-my-27401644.png

155933_800.jpg

Reactions: Free
Reactions: Free and Asa
Yeah, I remember that.

06db400ce4960948d2615795abbcb247.jpg