9/11

gd65h8as7

Community Member
Sep 3, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Looking through the past threads in the forum about this topic, I'm not entirely sure if the actual truth has been revealed about this incident. I saw the thread that [MENTION=2890]Lerxst[/MENTION] posted and there were people flirting with the notion that it was an inside job, but there wasn't anything really concrete that was put forth. I think it's about time that someone reveals this very, very difficult truth: That 9/11 was absolutely, without question, an inside job, carried out by the US and Israel, with assistance from Saudi Arabian and Pakistani intelligence.

“I knew very well at that time [9/11] that the American public was being deceived, and we were being treated as if we were fools, stupid, ignorant and sheep...and I had hoped that by now [2011], we would stop fooling the American public and stop creating an incursion into our own country and killing our own people....9/11 still has not been explained, and it is NOT a conspiracy theory, it has to do with a famous technique in warfare that we call a “stand down” or “False Flag: Deception and Denial”... it was done by Hitler [Reichstag Fire], it was done during Pearl Harbor, and it was done by LBJ [Gulf of Tonkin].....I also ask that Benjamin Netanyahu begin to tell the truth about Israel's involvement in 9/11, over 134 Mossad operatives were picked up, the FBI picked them up, debriefed them, they were clearly involved with the Pakistani ISI and Saudi Arabian intelligence."

Dr. Steve Pieczenik, former Deputy Assistant Secretary under Henry Kissinger, in an interview on May 4th speaking out against Obama's claim that he had killed Osama bin Laden. Osama's been dead since December 2001 (we were lied to about that too) and never really had anything to do with 9/11, and even admitted it. All of the videos and audios of OBL after December 2001 have all been proven to be fakes.

“All the intelligence services of America and Europe… know full well that the disastrous attack ( of 9/11 ) has been planned and realized from the Mossad.. with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the Western Powers to take part… in Iraq and Afghanistan.”

Francesco Cossiga, former President and Prime Minister of Italy.

"What we need to stand up and say is not only did Israel attack USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at it’s headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period. There was initially disbelief, but what I showed them immediately afterwards was an interview with a demolitions expert named Danny Jowenko and it showed the third building going down....I told them "You understand, if one of the buildings was wired for controlled demolition, all of them were wired for demolition" and that's it, that's the tipping point. Getting into arguments about who was flying what and where they were, and whether there was nanothermite, those things are true but incidental. The thing that's necessary to tell people is that three buildings went down, the third was not hit by plane, it was wired for controlled demolition, therefore all of them were wired for controlled demolition and at that point the reaction is rage. First disbelief, and then rage. 9/11 has led directly to 60,000 Americans dead and wounded, God knows how many hundreds of thousands in other countries were killed, injured or made homeless. This is an open wound."

Dr. Alan Sabrosky – Ph.D, University of Michigan, Former Director of Studies at the Army War College

Tried to post the Danny Jowenko video here but I can only post 1 video at a time, and felt this video was more poignant (I posted this before though a few of you might recognize this)

[video=youtube;Zv7BImVvEyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: muir
In case anyone doesn't believe me about the Mossad operatives:

Part 1 (it's 13 minutes in total, not too bad if you want to know the truth)

[video=youtube;Q5f4fbknkD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5f4fbknkD4[/video]

Part 2

[video=youtube;saoZyIsHVh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saoZyIsHVh4[/video]

And we're the ones considered kooks, weirdos and nut-jobs for not believing something unbelievable. I go back and forth with some of the smaller details both sides claim at times, but even the best case scenario is that we did nothing, if not we even helped our "enemy" do something. It's like we moved our pawns, bishops, rooks and knights out of the way and gave the other player a clear shot at the king; everything short of actually taking the king out ourselves.

Then again... physics prevails. You can't cheat physics and when gravity shows you the real answer, arguing the details is as futile as arguing what 1 + 1 equals.

And we're the ones considered kooks, weirdos and nut-jobs for not believing something unbelievable. I go back and forth with some of the smaller details both sides claim at times, but even the best case scenario is that we did nothing, if not we even helped our "enemy" do something. It's like we moved our pawns, bishops, rooks and knights out of the way and gave the other player a clear shot at the king; everything short of actually taking the king out ourselves.

Then again... physics prevails. You can't cheat physics and when gravity shows you the real answer, arguing the details is as futile as arguing what 1 + 1 equals.

9/11 has been hit with heavy disinfo, same thing with Area 51, a base that was wasting trillions of dollars a couple of decades ago. Mention Area 51 now and people think that you're talking about aliens. Even with that movie Loose Change, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone because it's disinfo and doesn't get anywhere near mentioning Israel's role. But the planes were flown by remote control, I left a bunch of stuff out in the first couple of posts because there is so much information related to the false flag stand down that was 9/11 that cramming a bunch of stuff into the post would've discouraged mostly everyone from reading it and would have had me dismissed as a nut. And I'm speaking as someone who has believed the official story up until this summer and thought that the people who thought it was an inside job were wackos.

Since 9/11 this country has been under a fascist state of deception. Pretty sobering shit, most people wouldn't even come to terms this even with all of the facts laid out because it kind of shakes you to your core. But it's not even that the US had foreknowledge and just let it happen, our government played a direct role in executing it. The attacks happened in order to give us a pretext to invade the Middle East and to thwart the investigations into hundreds of billions of dollars worth of financial crimes. The financial crimes part is really, really complicated and I don't even have a firm understanding of it but I could send you some stuff if you're curious.

Last edited:
But the planes were flown by remote control, I left a bunch of stuff out in the first couple of posts because there is so much information related to the false flag stand down that was 9/11 that cramming a bunch of stuff into the post would've discouraged mostly everyone from reading it and would have had me dismissed as a nut..

That's because you are a nut. Or an idiot. A little of both might be necessary to believe that level of bullshit.

That's because you are a nut. Or an idiot. A little of both might be necessary to believe that level of bullshit.

Heh...of course...knew this was coming. Not flown by "remote control" but by remote...dude, did you even read the above posts? It looks really bad on your behalf when you're calling me a "nut" and an "idiot," especially when you're wrong. And this is coming from someone who believed the "official" narrative of what happened for over a decade.

[video=youtube;5XPEz0d1rWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XPEz0d1rWI[/video]

Heh...of course...knew this was coming. Not flown by "remote control" but by remote...dude, did you even read the above posts? It looks really bad on your behalf when you're calling me a "nut" and an "idiot," especially when you're wrong. And this is coming from someone who believed the "official" narrative of what happened for over a decade.

~video~

I read your posts, and you say a lot of things without citing any sources to back them up. If you cite your claims I will have a serious debate with you and also refrain from calling you an idiot.

Anyway, about the video: it raises some interesting claims, but it looks like a lot of what the guy is saying is speculation. Him putting the grainy pictures of Flight 175 and the KC767 and trying to say that one misshapen blob looks like a cylinder is more than a bit dubious. The entire implication that the planes were remote controlled also bothers me, in that it doesn't explain away the presence of the hijackers onboard the aircraft.

It looks really bad on your behalf when you're calling me a "nut" and an "idiot," especially when you're wrong. And this is coming from someone who believed the "official" narrative of what happened for over a decade.

I read your posts, and you say a lot of things without citing any sources to back them up. If you cite your claims I will have a serious debate with you and also refrain from calling you an idiot.

Hmm... I wonder if shit just got real up in here...

Well said man!

If anyone is interested in how Israel influence the US mainstream news and media in general in order to shape the perceptions of americans then there's a good documentary called 'Peace, porpaganda and the Promised Land' that looks into it:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/peace-propaganda-and-the-promised-land/

Shaping the perceptions of the host country is the number one job of an ambassadorial mission to said country.

there are sites dedicated to the arguments over who did or did not plan and execute the events of 9*11*01.

Personally, i question the reality testing ability of those westerners who give credence to the idea that it was not an act of violence by an Islamist NGO.

But I know I am half mad in many other ways.

Hmm... I wonder if shit just got real up in here...

Shit was real from the opening post here. This is something NO ONE who isn't a sadist or psychopath would want to believe. And yet, there are examples of incidences of deception on such a scale littered throughout human history.

Is it really so far-fetched?

"Never underestimate the power of denial."

Last edited:

That's precisely why I went to my old physics teacher with the question. Unfortunately, he said he didn't have enough information to work with to make any definitive claims.

Personally, i question the reality testing ability of those westerners who give credence to the idea that it was not an act of violence by an Islamist NGO.

But I know I am half mad in many other ways.

Dat INFJ self-doubt XD

I know what you mean, though. I find it extremely difficult to be sure about most things.

It's not unusual for a single piece of new information to turn the understanding of an issue entirely on its head. And one never has all the information. Add to that a distrust in my own judgment and... yeah.

Refrain from calling me an idiot? Dude, are you fucking serious? If you don't think a false flag operation or a stand down could happen, they already happened TWICE in the last century. Pearl Harbor and the Gulf of Tonkin, the "incident" that precipitated our war into Vietnam were both false flag operations and these are established FACTS. If you don't think a massive government conspiracies could happen, take a look back at the Iran Contra affair. Or even the CIA's endless list of covert operations, including assassinating democratically elected leaders in Chile and Congo, or overthrowing democracies in Iran, Guatemala, Brazil, Dominican Republic, and Indonesia, usually on the behalf of business interests.

And citations? The quotes are from interviews (except the one from the former Italian Prime Minister) but I'll post them if you're interested. Alan Sabrosky and Steve Pieczenik have extensive resumes and are VERY well credentialed, so check out their wikis if you think what they're saying is bogus. I'm not saying credentials are everything, or that everything they say should be taken as gospel, but I'm not out here quoting nobodies. But if you still want the sources:

Steve Pieczenik quote:
7:05-9:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj0pM5FoYbs

Alan Sabrosky quote:
0:00-1:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcPB9rpt45Q

Francesco Cossiga source (the link is in Italian, what's written above is a rough translation):
http://www.corriere.it/politica/07_...ga_27f4ccee-9f55-11dc-8807-0003ba99c53b.shtml

Second part of the Steve Pieczenik quote (the part where he mentions Israel and the Mossad operatives is in another interview):
4:50-5:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1TdMBbS02k

Last edited:
I'm going to try to be a little more concise and to the point in this post.

This is the current "official" narrative:

19 men, mostly Saudi Arabian nationals, managed not only to outwit the CIA, FBI, and the National Security Agency (which spies on everyone on the planet), but all 16 US intelligence agencies, along with all security agencies of America’s NATO allies and Israel’s Mossad. Not only did the entire intelligence forces of the Western world fail, but on the morning of the attack the entire apparatus of the National Security State simultaneously failed. Airport security failed four times in one hour. NORAD failed. Air Traffic Control failed. The US Air Force failed. The National Security Council failed. The world’s only superpower was helpless at the humiliating mercy of a few undistinguished Arabs. The two planes that hit NYC flew DIRECTLY over an Air Force base in NY.

On the morning of September 11, four enormous, fuel-laden, lumbering jumbo jets were hijacked by 19 Arab men with box-cutters and zero in-air flight experience. These slow, unmaneuverable planes were then flown for 1 hour and 45 minutes through the most restricted airspace in the world without eliciting a single military intercept. The most sophisticated military on the planet, able to strike dime-sized targets from hundreds of miles away with laser-guided missiles, precision radar equipment, and state of the art aircraft capable of flying well over 1,300 mph, could not locate, engage, nor intercept four wandering jumbo jets. A military that has a budget larger than the combined military assets of every other country in the world could not scramble, intercept and engage any of the radically wayward planes. Even Flight 77, which was allowed to fly unimpeded and crash into the Pentagon one full hour after two jets had been flown into the Twin Towers in NYC, failed to elicit the response and intercept from any military jets. Nor, indeed, did flight 93. A plane that crashed in a Pennsylvania field 1 hour and 45 minutes after the first plane was confirmed hijacked

It gets better folks. Usually after a success, terrorists are proud and will immediately want to claim responsibility. Often a number of
terrorist groups will compete in claiming credit for a successful operation. But Osama bin Laden in the last video that is certified by independent experts to be authentic said that he had no responsibility for 9/11, that he had nothing against the American people, that his opposition was limited to the US government’s colonial policies and control over Muslim governments. Every video and audio from late, late 2001 onward that were supposedly released by bin Laden have been proven to be fakes.

The 9/11 “investigation” that finally took place was a political one run from the White House. One member of the commission resigned, declaring the investigation to be a farce, and both co-chairman and the legal counsel of the 9/11 Commission distanced themselves from their report with statements that the 9/11 Commission was “set up to fail,” that resources were withheld from the commission, that representatives of the US military lied to the commission and that the commission considered referring the false testimony for criminal prosecution.

~~~~~~~~~

I could go on and on. The official story is ridden with anomalies, and this without me even mentioning the SEC destroying their records about 9/11 insider trading (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2010...-documents-regarding-pre-911-put-options.html) and mountains of other shit. Before anyone dismisses me as a kook, take a look at this post. Is it really me who's the crazy conspiracy theorist? Am I the one drinking the kool-aid?

Last edited:
To anyone who does not want to read through all of the stuff above, please do me the honor in reading this post.

Please watch the video "WTC7 This is an Orange" that I posted in the initial post. I trust that you are smart enough to deduce that World Trade Center 7 was a controlled demolition. If you are still hesitant to come to terms with that, you can either watch a demolitions expert tell you that WTC7 was a controlled demolition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6xtQIc) or a lecture titled "MIT Physics vs 9/11" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e_ImZYzNLs) if you want hard proof. The video that I posted at the top should be enough to convince you. WTC7 was wired for controlled demolition, therefore the other two towers were wired for controlled demolition as well. If you want to listen to live reports, on the day of 9/11, of people stating that they either heard explosions going off at the basement of the towers or were inside the towers while explosions were, without question, going off under them, below the lobby, please watch this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7EK3t6E2E) from 3:29 onwards. I don't expect you to watch the videos, and the reason I'm making this post is so you don't have to watch the videos, but they are there in case you do not believe me.

On 9/11, witnesses caught 3 Israeli men video recording and celebrating the first plane hitting the first tower. One of the witnesses wrote down the license plate of the men who were celebrating, and the plates led back to a company called Urban Moving Systems, which was discovered to be a front for the Israeli Mossad (their CIA). The three men, as well as two others were eventually arrested, and their van had traces of explosives as well as maps with the World Trade Center buildings highlighted. Once detained, two of the five mens' names came up on a CIA-FBI database of known foreign intelligence operatives. Two other Israeli men were arrested on the George Washington Bridge driving a truck full of explosives. As mentioned in the videos in the second and third posts, the FBI eventually uncovered the largest spy ring in the history of the United States: over 140 Mossad operatives were picked up by the FBI. All of the detainees were released. Israel was definitely involved in 9/11 and was instrumental in executing this false flag operation.

As [MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION] mentioned, this is something that you wouldn't even want to believe is true. As someone who lives an hour away from NYC and has believed the "official" narrative for over a decade, I was shook to my core once I started researching this stuff. I find no joy in posting this. But it is what it is. The US has been under a fascist state of deception for over a decade.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

- William Casey, former Director of the CIA, in 1981

Last edited:
That's precisely why I went to my old physics teacher with the question. Unfortunately, he said he didn't have enough information to work with to make any definitive claims.

The force of gravity on an object; the one constant in every physics equation on our planet. The fact that each building entered into a free fall, with no resistance allowing the full force of gravity to act on it. The fact that smaller buildings have survived plane crashes for decades without one of them ever imploding. And the fact that every building imploded on itself as I mentioned instead of falling in the path of least resistance.

These are the physics that can't just be ignored. It's not a Hollywood movie like the bus jumping the freeway in Speed, where you can suspend your disbelief and just go along with it. They were real buildings that really fell and really killed real people. Unfortunately, people like easy solutions and just like that bus jump, if you give them point A and point C, they'll create point B in their heads.

.............It's not unusual for a single piece of new information to turn the understanding of an issue entirely on its head...........

Prime example of introverted thinking. With intact and even impeccable logic, the train of thought must be judged as to how it relates to the thinker. How does its meaning resonate internally.

my only reflections are of the way we entered into this new millennium..

first there were great celebrations ushering in the 21 century

and then, just 2 months shy of 2 yrs into this new millenium, the very heart of our biggest financial districts were hit.. coicidentally after some billions were reported 'missing', 'lost' or whatever

then the lock-down police state, continuous conflicts in the middle east (why in the crap are we still dealing with those unstable governments and countries that don't want us there. personally, i would cancel trades with the east and start trades with south america. keep our goods in the Americas)

but its the laws, the lock-down, the militia states that followed that bother me
but i also hold out hold that someday, someday soon our laws will be balanced for everybody

(which reminds me, i need to research how to put laws forward for motion)

but then again, this country was 'founded' by violence, the ways of the native americans annihilated, the bison driven to the edge of extinction.. from the civil rights to women's suffrage, the perpetual cycles of death and violence.. nope, it wouldn't surprise me if 9/11 was an inside job

i know its random, it is just a whole mess we entered into this new millennium

millennium - 3. a period of great happiness or human perfection (merriam-webster 2004)