5 Sexual Stages Test | INFJ Forum

5 Sexual Stages Test

God, aren't you into anything else Doll?

You scored 34% Fixation! Of which 31% oral, 20% anal, 18% phallic and 44% latency

this was just odd... <.<

Don't make me say it...

Latency stage. You're 7-13 yrs old

You scored 36% Fixation! Of which 8% oral, 20% anal, 27% phallic and 22% latency

You are stuck in the Latency (asexual) Stage , the stage you are supposed to be in when you're 7-13 years old. The latency stage is the period of relative calm. In this stage you are leaving the former stages behind you. You don't really feel any sexual need now because you successfully repress them. You stop masturbating. Instead you focus on other things like school, sports or hobbies. You only play with children of the same sex. In this phase a human learns to forget, to relativate, and what his/her priorities are.
Well, something went wrong here and resulted in a Latency Fixation. Solving the Oedipus/Elektra complex, and overcoming castration anxiety or penis-envy are difficult, stressful tasks and often children fail to complete it successfully. Especially when other stressfull things are happening at the same time in their lifes. But you are dealing with the fixations from the former stages, and you will probably be alright in the future!
A fixation at this stage could result to the fact that in adult life, they never feel comfortable around the opposite sex and they may avoid sexual relations with the opposite sex or else they perform sexual activities in an emotionally detached or aggressive manner. According to Freud masturbation, oral, anal and toys fall into this category!

*Suddenly becomes very interested in the architecture of the ceiling and floor*

Erm.....

Anyone for a pint?

Reactions: rawr
Genital Stage. You're 13-18 yrs old

You scored 21% Fixation! Of which 8% oral, 0% anal, 9% phallic and 33% latency

You have reached the Genital Stage , the stage you are supposed to be in when you're 13-18 years old (and stay in until you die). The final stage of psychosexual development begins at the start of puberty when sexual urges are once again awakened. You have evolved enough to have no fixations from the prior stages. Through the lessons learned during the previous stages, adolescents direct their sexual urges onto opposite sex peers, with the primary focus of pleasure: the genitals.

The task now is to learn how to add something constructive to life and society. You are starting to have sexual feelings again, but now they are focused on other people. In this phase a human learns maturity, their place in society, social skills, intelligence and artistic creativity.

Basicly this means you are almost there. You have put the former stages behind you successfully and you have no fixations. Your Fixation percentage is just a little too high to call you an adult just yet. You just have to mature a little more (now, where's the fun in that? :) ).

---

Freud. :becky:

cheers,
Ian

You scored 30% Fixation! Of which 15% oral, 10% anal, 18% phallic and 56% latency

You scored 49% Fixation! Of which 31% oral, 20% anal, 18% phallic and 44% latency

o_O....

maybe this had to do with my indecision of putting ''maybe or sometimes'' to everything.

You scored 49% Fixation! Of which 31% oral, 20% anal, 18% phallic and 44% latency

o_O....

maybe this had to do with my indecision of putting ''maybe or sometimes'' to everything.

Yeah, I think the same happened with me. *shrugs*

You scored 42% Fixation! Of which 23% oral, 30% anal, 0% phallic and 56% latency

Wow. Anybody wanna hold hands or have buttsecks? Oh, nevermind, the game is on.

You scored 31% Fixation! Of which 8% oral, 10% anal, 18% phallic and 44% latency