I love the taste of laughter but I hate the taste of spite
I love the sound of the ocean but I hate the sound of motor lawnmowers

Complete any of the following phrases:

I love the smell of ____________ but I hate the smell of _____________

I love the sight or view of __________ but I hate the view of _____________

I love the feel of ____________ but I hate the feel of _____________

I love the taste of _____________ but I hate the taste of _____________

I love the sound of ______________ but I hate the sound of ____________
I love the sound of rain but I hate the sound of silence. (I don't hate the song though... hehe)

Complete any of the following phrases:

I love the smell of _____lilac_______ but I hate the smell of ______smoke_______

I love the sight or view of ___a tornado_______ but I hate the view of ______its destruction_______

I love the feel of ____soft grass________ but I hate the feel of ___dead fur__________

I love the taste of _____broccoli________ but I hate the taste of ____burnt flesh_________

I love the sound of ____rain on a tin roof__________ but I hate the sound of ______a noisy room ______

I love the smell of damp grass and earth, but I hate the smell of Bath and Body Works scents.
I love the site of trailing greens and honeysuckle blossoms on a country roadside, but I hate the site of strewn trash.
I love the feel of clean, cotton shots, but I hate the feel of wool against my bare skin.
I love the taste of milk chocolate, but I hate the taste of blue cheese.
I love the sound of rain, but I hate the sound of souped up cars/trucks made to sound they have no muffler.

I love the smell of men but I hate the smell of barbeque sauce.

I love the sight of sparkling snow but I hate the sight of my breath in the cold air.

I love the feel of clean sheets but I hate to feel the empty space in the bed beside me.

I love the taste of infatuation but I hate the taste of silence.

I love the sound of soft voices but I hate the sound of anger.

I love the feel of fresh, comfy blankets but I hate the feel of uneven wall surfaces with raised spikes

I love the taste of sweet, bbq sauce but I hate the taste of tomatoes (except in sauce form :D)

I love the sound of the violin and the harp but I hate the sound of noisy buses or trains passing each other during traffic.

I love the smell of a freshly burnt match stick but I hate the smell of exhaust from big vehicles that put too much of it out!

I like many weird smells.... :/ alcohol, refrigerant, new sterile packaging like from the hospital, gasoline....

I'm just weird.

I love the smell of Chanel Antaeus and myrrh, but I hate the smell of an overflowing dumpster on a hot summer day.

I love the sight or view of Persian carpets from Isfahan and Islamic mosque architecture, but I hate the view of the endless, paved sprawl of commercial suburban America.

I love the feel of a pashmina shawl, but I hate the feel of the soul-withering combination of 100°F/38°C with 95%+ humidity.

I love the taste of tabbouleh and Laphroaig, but I hate the taste of beets.

I love the sound of my lover’s voice, my stereo, the cor anglais, and more things than I can list, but I hate the sound of the human voice crying out when someone is in abject pain as well as the sound of a voice raised in anger, during an act of cruelty, or for the purpose of making a threat of violence.

Cheers,
Ian

I love the smell of Chanel Antaeus and myrrh, but I hate the smell of an overflowing dumpster on a hot summer day.

I love the sight or view of Persian carpets from Isfahan and Islamic mosque architecture, but I hate the view of the endless, paved sprawl of commercial suburban America.

I love the feel of a pashmina shawl, but I hate the feel of the soul-withering combination of 100°F/38°C with 95%+ humidity.

I love the taste of tabbouleh and Laphroaig, but I hate the taste of beets.

I love the sound of my lover’s voice, my stereo, the cor anglais, and more things than I can list, but I hate the sound of the human voice crying out when someone is in abject pain as well as the sound of a voice raised in anger, during an act of cruelty, or for the purpose of making a threat of violence.

Cheers,
Ian
A dumpster in the summer time is arguably the worst smell of all time.

Also, I am with you on beets. They taste like dirt.

I love the smell of your mom but I hate the smell of her burnt cooking

I love the sight or view of your mom but I hate the view of the bald spot from the top of her head

I love the feel of mist in the afternoon but I hate the feel of grainy sand in my teeth

I love the taste of General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ but I hate the taste of your mom's burnt cooking, again stop asking.

I love the sound of 162 bpm Drum n' Bass but I hate the sound of cicadas, they don't shut up in the summer, and your mom

I love the smell of freshly baked banana bread, but I hate the smell of burning festering trash.

I love the view of majestic mountains and lowly sprawling valleys, but I hate the view of endless city traffic in a sea of smog.

I love the feel of velvet puppy dog ears, but I hate the feel of gritty sand clinging to skin.

I love the taste of sweet and tantalizingly tart strawberries, but I hate the taste of vile and rank cigarettes.

I love the sound of crackling fire embers echoing through a chimney, but I hate the sound of chewing and crunching chips.

Last edited:
I love the smell of fish but I hate the smell of hobbitses

I love the sight or view of splashing rivers but I hate the view of the Woodland Realm

I love the feel of the precious but I hate the feel of lava

I love the taste of fishhh but I hate the taste of hobbits food

I love the sound of wrrrriggling fish but I hate the sound of bagginses
- Gollum

I love the smell of incense, but I hate the smell of black licorice.

I love the view of beautiful beaches, but I hate the view of wet markets.

I love the feel of a woman’s lips on mine, but I hate the feel of anything too greasy on my hands.

I love the taste of cannabis, but I hate the taste of pickles.

I love the sound thunderstorms make, but I hate the sound of a person chewing wet and loud.

Last edited:
I love the sight of love but I hate the view of pain.

I love the feel of giving my power but I hate the feel of vulnerability.

I love the taste of truth but I hate the taste of destruction.

I love the sound of conversation and exchange but I hate the sound of my voice taking part.

Last edited:
I love the smell of fish but I hate the smell of hobbitses

I love the sight or view of splashing rivers but I hate the view of the Woodland Realm

I love the feel of the precious but I hate the feel of lava

I love the taste of fishhh but I hate the taste of hobbits food

I love the sound of wrrrriggling fish but I hate the sound of bagginses
- Gollum

Found my spirit.

I love the smell of gingerbread but I hate the smell of oranges.

I love the taste of tres leches cake, but I hate the taste of root beer.

I love the feel of exfoliated skin but I hate the feel of slime.

I love the sight of you but I hate the sight of him.

I love the sound of your voice but I hate the sound of your silence.

Reactions: Gaze and aeon
I love the smell of warm pastry but I hate the smell of garbage (who doesn't? :D)

I love the taste of jelly donuts but I hate the taste of raw vegetables (always need dressing or sauce)

I love the sight of a beautiful garden but I hate the sight of concrete walls on the side of a highway

I love the sound of ocean waves but I hate the sound of people arguing or upset

I like the feel of a freshly laundered warm sweater but I hate the feeling of coldness when someone is being impersonal or distant

the first set pull up hurts all the muscles in my arms and shoulders, they scream in agony but the mid set excites and delights these same muscles.

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
I love the smell of the ocean but I hate the smell of seaweed.

I love the sight of women but I hate the look of makeup.

I love the feel of hair but I hate the feel of fur.

I love the taste of milk but I hate the taste of cream.

I love the sound of rain but I hate the sound of dripping water.