3D Psyche test | INFJ Forum

3D Psyche test

interesting test, though the result seem to be more about a flashy presentatin then an accurate discription.

none the less I like it.

results were In-j with imperial, philosophical and spiritual leading the way.

This test was pretty vague with the questions, and the results are... odd? I am generally not sure what to make of it.

Results: iSF-
Daily: iNTj
Tone: iNTp

Top 4:
Protectoral
Practial
Spiritual
Conceptual

Reactions: Barnabas
Results: INTP
Daily: INFP
Tone: ISFJ

I don't know what to make of this and I wasn't sure how to answer some of the questions.

Results: iNFj
Daily: iSTj
Tone: iNFp

Protectoral
Conceptual
Spiritual
Practical

That was one of the more unique tests I've seen.

I love novel tests! *scurries off*

Results:iNTp logical technical philosophical

Daily:iNTp technical logical ethical factual philosophical

Tone:iNTp technical logical ethical philosophical

...egads. I try. I /try/ to not test INTP.... I take these things one day hoping for some surprise.

Results: iNTp [60% I | 40% E, 92 % N | 8 % S, 81% T |19% F, 62% P| 38% J]

• 82% Conceptual
  • 74% Logical
  • 68% Spiritual
  • 63% Philosophical
Daily: iNTp [60% I | 40% E, 98 % N | 2 % S, 72% T |28% F, 60% P| 40% J]

• 80% Conceptual
  • 71% Logical
  • 71% Spiritual
  • 65% Philosophical
Tone: iNTp [65% I | 35% E, 71 % N | 29 % S, 80% T |20% F, 90% P| 10% J]

• 82% Lethargical
  • 77% Conceptual
  • 64% Devotional
  • 61% Spiritual

Last edited:
This test won't load for me.

Do you have java or flash, cookies turned off in your browser?
Well, yeah; usually googlechrome will tell me why something hasn't loaded. I just got a blank page. It works now.

I think it was just temporarily down or something.

I thought this test was odd too, and not really accurate for me. Nevertheless, it was interesting and fun! For what it's work, it did give me iNFj, with Spiritual, Philosophical, and Conceptual as my top 3.

Results:

eNTj

[ 63 % - E ] [ 53% - N ] [55% - T] [ 55 % - J]

Ideational
Heroical
Theoretical
Enterprisal

Daily
eNFj

[58% - E] [ 52 % - N] [52% - F] [90% - J]

Heroical
Protectoral
Enterprisal
Impartial

Tone

eSTp

[62 % - E] [63% - S ] ][59% - T] [53% - P]

Heroical
Practical
Ideational
Conceptual

Link to Results.

I didn't get a chance to read the psychological states before, but I went back and I found that most of them really resonated with me. These especially:

Ideational
The best concept to define what this psychological state provides is imagination. This means being physically relaxed, but being rationally and sentimentally flexible. We are in this state when we question and elaborate concepts around our inspiration, feelings or emotions; or when inspired or charmed by abstract ideas or concepts. We focus on the view of ideal possibilities, how things should or could be. We will violate reality or logic for the sake of beauty, fear or fascination. This makes us creative, open minded and able to visualize scenarios. But at the same time, makes us airy and introspective. This state is social, experiences feelings easily and will be curious about them.

By definition, this is the state of abstraction, conception and inspiration. When opening, it is linked to the Social. When internalizing, it is linked to the Inspirational, Conceptual, Theoretical or Spiritual; and indirectly to the Heroical.

Its main characteristic is pondering about inspiration, or empathizing with concepts, all while disregarding physical processes. This defines our ability to be motivated or connected to ideas that are not linked to what is tangible, or being presenting to our senses; and the ability to create or recreate ideas, moments and emotions in our minds.

Storytellers, Authors, Interlocutors, Creatives, Ideators…

People who have a strong tendency to this state are not fond of laborious activities. For them, an open mind and heart is more important than rigorous measures or physical force. Being intuitive gives them the ability to see or conceive possibilities. They are able to foresee different scenarios, possible or fantastic ones; but, this can also make them friends of exaggerations and fears. They have g, at ability for telling and creating stories. They enjoy dialogues, reading, writing–sharing ideas. They tend to have a passion for social heroism.

This state has one tendency towards introversion: Meek self-reliance; which cultivates shyness and passive aggression.

People that are strongly ideational are bad at following everything that is physically going on around them. They follow conversations and concepts, and concentrate in bonding that way. This brings creativity, but also delusion, lack of structure, and procrastination. They are not satisfied with defining concepts or bringing them to a constricted reality. They are always asking: how else could it be? What else can it have? and rather moving to better views than sticking to one. They tend to be impulsively adventurous.

Heroical

The best concept to describe what this psychological state provides is responsiveness. This means being physically tense, and being rationally and sentimentally flexible. We are in this state when we look to play the part, provide, and deliver. We are attentive to the social medium, points of view, and needs; and want to feel as an important part of the action. Our interest is not delimiting a plan or enterprise, but being resourceful, apt and dependable. This state is social, develops feelings easily and will be reflective upon them, but its main focus is responding to them.

By definition, this is the state of action, conception and inspiration. When opening, it is linked to the Social. When internalizing, it is linked to the Histrionical, Practical, Enterprisal and Protectoral; and indirectly to the Ideational.

Its main characteristic is acting upon ideas, or pondering about practical or thrilling activities. This defines our ability to act as our role model suggests, to carry or convey a social task, or to wonder about which would be appreciated.

Agents, Officers, Coaches, Scouts, Rescuers…

People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their actions and environment. Their open mind and heart serve as instant stimulus they have to respond to. They concentrate in the end product, delivering and solving the problem; and may not enjoy the methodology or contemplation as much. They fight for the spotlight. Their best scenario is having shoes to fill, bacon to deliver, messages to convey, or products to show. They are susceptible to the social moment, opinion or demand; so they would find it hard to avoid social habits or peer pressure for things like casual drinking, response to flirts, dares, etc.

This state has one tendency towards introversion: Impulsive self-reliance; which cultivates competition and aggression.

People that are strongly heroical feel a need to be needed. They are not interested in becoming a mastermind, but a key player. They like physical training and work, but prefer activities that involve others. They are good at following plans, but dislike being submissive. They can be impatient for abstracted and regulated activities, like philosophy, science, spirituality or relaxation. They avoid wasting time and their idea of not wasting it is doing necessary chores; so, they always looks for the next demand. They are inquisitive and sentimentally open, and use these abilities for outreach. Rather than altruism or sentimental support they concentrate in appreciation and empathy. They may tend to rely on habits and customs to act upon, and could overlook the objective or sentimental labor being done.

Impartial

The best concept to describe what this psychological state provides is duty. This means being physically, rationally and sentimentally tense. In it we are prepared to act towards a predetermined interest. We have no time for banalities, and feel deeply involve, pro or con, with everything. Although it seems socially open, it is more socially committed, and its sense of society could be exclusive.

By definition, this is the state of action, resolution and valuation. When opening, it links to the Ethical, Protectoral and Enterprisal. When internalizing, it links indirectly to the Passional, Philosophical and Industrial.

Its main properties are acting upon the philosophical, regulating the passional, and valuing the industrial. This defines our ability to carry on with our own ideals, with conviction and sense of duty.

Rulers, Authorities, Delegates, Executives, Enforcers…

People who have a strong tendency to this state love being productive, are passional about orders, and religious about habits. They tent to achieve relaxation through control. They are committed, and remain focused on their duties even on vacations. Others would think they make a big event out of trivial things, or stress out when there is no need to. They are effective to carry out an enterprise. They struggle to cover every subject, and tent to feel righteous. This can make them the most decisive and successful people, but the less likely to question their goals. They love acknowledging merits, and search to inspire others. They enjoy having strong adversaries, but mostly, they enjoy victory.

This state has three tendencies towards introversion: Impulsive self-reliance; which cultivates competition and aggression. Conclusive stubbornness; which cultivates inflexibility and strictness. And, affective self-absorption; which cultivates sensitive feelings and biases.

People that are strongly imperial like to analyze things thoroughly, but are passionate about their feelings, beliefs, likes and dislikes, and unlikely to change them or give up on them. This may constrict analysis towards a particular goal. Also, they are eager to act, and this limits patience. They look at the greater good or big picture, but are lenient towards customs, routines and personal preferences. They have great focus, but also a tunneled view. This combination results in great achievements, but could also lead arbitrarily. They tend to be philosophic when things are under physical control, thrilled when things are in order, and industrious about their desires.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamf
Wow, I was shocked by how easy I was able to understand and answer this test! I've been frustrated with so many tests lately but this one was just "clear" to me, and I just "got" how to answer, thanks to the words on the slider too.

But what does "Tone" mean?

My results
Overall: iN-J (50/50 T and F ^.^)
Daily: iN-j
Tone: iSFj (oddly enough, though depends on what it means)

I got 96% Philosophical! Whoa.
Imperial
Theoretical
Spiritual

My tone was 94% passionate, then: devotional and histronical.
I guess I need to read up on this some more to get it all.

I have no idea what all this means but I'm apparently 82% N so I'm kinda questioning the result.

Seriously? I think it might be a good idea to try this again when I'm not tired and stressed.

Results - eNTj

Ethical
Organizational
Philosophical
Theoretical
Cordial

Daily - eNTj

Ethical
Organizational
Cordial
Imperial

Tone - eNTj

Organizational
Social
Theoretical

Ethical:

The best concept to describe what this psychological state provides is propriety. This means being physically flexible, but rationally and sentimentally tense. It is devoted and determined, and looks to reflect this on its surroundings. It focuses on reaching decisions based on values and the state of things. It is observing and sensing for its ideals. It is devoted to its feelings and wants to structure and follow them. It has clear values and awareness of physical reality.

By definition, this is the state of sensation, resolution and valuation. When opening, it links to the Organizational and Cordial. When internalizing it links to the Philosophical and Imperial; and indirectly to the Aesthetical and Technical.

Its main characteristic is sensing the surroundings for order and ideals. This defines our ability to be aware of the physical implementation of our morals and social rules. It focuses in how righteous, meritorious, worthless or shameful actions and environments are.

Legislators, Arbiters, Judges, Counselors, Advocates

I enjoyed this test! Lots of information to peruse through. :D

ISTJ fits me quite well for daily operations. Link to results

Results: iNTp
85% Conceptual
70% Spiritual
69% Practical
66% Logical
60% Protectoral
58% Philosophical
57% Industrial

Daily: iSTj
80% Practical
76% Industrial
68% Conceptual
65% Logical
56% Protectoral
55% Imperial
50% Spiritual

Tone: i-Tp
85% Conceptual
73% Lethargical
64% Practical
64% Spiritual
58% Devotional
58% Dynamical
52% Protectoral

Conceptual:

Researchers, Students, Scribes, Geeks, Scholars…

People who have a strong tendency to this state are not prone to physically demanding activities. They may become procrastinators and constant researchers. They have low patience for whimsical details about likes and dislikes; their sentimental values are mostly dictated by personal preferences or interests. They avoid physical struggle and sentimental drama. However, their curiosity leads them to new fields to explore, activities to engage in, and sentimental bonds to form. But, this interest can be sporadic or subjective to an intellectual pursue.

This state has two tendencies towards introversion: Meek self-reliance; which cultivates shyness and passive aggression. And, apathetic self-absorption; which cultivates selfishness and disinterest.

People that are strongly conceptual do not focus on physical feats or sentimental conections. They are conversational, good listeners, and not necessarily determined in reaching resolutions or convictions; they are more open to data and possibilities. They like encyclopedias, language systems, investigation and science. They may be fascinated with ideas, but may lack charisma to convey the message. They like being practical without much physical alertness or coordination, so they like to rely on gadgets and systems to accomplish tasks.

Spiritual:

Missioners, Idealists, Preachers, Healers, Psychologists…

People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and are open to analysis. Their attention goes to where ideals and beliefs are. For them, being a visionary is more important than physical possessions or productivity. They plan and care for what is emotionally important or relevant, and avoid more practical but non-transcendental activities. They feel comfortable in secular environments, but will always question the purpose in search for better things. Their visions may seem compelling and pleasurable, while reality may seem dull and dirty. They may abandon quests following their feelings, and dislike definite, predictable and rigorous things. They can be impulsively protective of things they value, sometimes ignoring physical abilities, facts or needs; they may be bias about these things. They are reflective about things that feel good or blessed, and also the ones that feel bad or unpleasant.

This state has two tendencies towards introversion: Meek self-reliance; which cultivates shyness and passive aggression. And, affective self-absorption; which cultivates sensitive feelings and biases.

People that are strongly spiritual are open to suggestions, information and exploration, but these are all conditioned by an intense desire to carry an ideal. This can make them reject or be repulsed by things, and may interfere with interpretations, giving a sense of clarity at times and disdain at others. They pursue a definite passion in order to be creative; this makes them artistic and enthusiastic.

Seriously though, what's tone mean?

I think it is how you enjoy being the most, although it isn't necessarily your default disposition?