3 Cognitive Functions Tests | INFJ Forum

3 Cognitive Functions Tests

I'll go first!

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (20%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (45%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (40%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (100%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (50%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (0%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (85%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (25%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

So from this we can gather that I'm mostly an Ni and Fe user which means I'm an INFJ. To support this fact, Se and Ti are my next top functions (which are INFJ's tertiary and inferior functions). As if this wasn't enough, for INFJs the next function would be Ne which you can see is at 40%, my next most used function. Also, Si would be the last most used function for an INFJ. That would be Ni, Fe, Ti, Se, Ne, Fi, Te, Si. They're all in perfect order save for the Ti/Se. If it doesn't come out as straight forward for you, realize that you may still be able to gather information from taking all the tests or from another little tip. Say I took the test and got Fi and Fe in my top four functions. That would mean I'm mostly a feeler rather than a thinker. Likewise, if I got Ne or Ni in the top four functions that would mean I'm an iNtuitive. Try it out! See what you get. If you need help figuring out your results, feel free to post them from all three tests and ask for me by typing "[MENTION=9629]The Hazard[/MENTION]." I'll help you determine what you are. :) Have fun!