2016: Obama's America | INFJ Forum

2016: Obama's America

Sriracha

Not here.
Banned
Jul 14, 2011
MBTI
ISFJ
I plan to see this movie tomorrow. Has anyone else watched this yet and what is your opinion?

[video=youtube;Z6QOscKvUjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6QOscKvUjU[/video]

The first thing I cannot believe is that he rejected a gift given by the British after 9/11. A gift that they gave to us to show support. Instead he boxed it up and sent it back. Why? It's just a morsel of his anti-colonial ideology (eta) according to D'Souza.

Last edited:
The first thing I cannot believe is that he rejected a gift given by the British after 9/11. A gift that they gave to us to show support. Instead he boxed it up and sent it back. Why? It's just a morsel of his anti-colonial ideology.

Damn! How dare he, must be some resentment he picked from the Mau Mau revolt.

So I actually went to see the movie today. I can see how it can be used to provoke anger; however I didn't elect him the first time and never planned on re-electing ... in many ways it didn't matter. It was interesting. Is everything entirely truthful? IDK, that's why I'd like to see what others have to say on the subject.

[MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] are you being sarcastic?

I have not seen the movie, does it refer to the bust of Churchill that was gifted to the White House in the Fifties?

and yes, major sarcasm about the Mau Mau.

I like Mitt's underware!

....................‘The bust of Sir Winston Churchill by Sir Jacob Epstein was uniquely lent to a foreign head of state, President George W Bush, from the Government Art Collection in the wake of 9/11 as a signal of the strong transatlantic relationship. It was lent for the first term of office of President Bush. When the President was elected for his second and final term, the loan was extended until January 2009..............

As it turns out, there are two busts of Winston Churchill – one in the White House residence which was a gift from the British during the Nixon administration, and the other at the ambassador’s residence which was gifted by Tony Blair following 9/11.

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2012/07/27/yes-obama-really-did-get-rid-of-the-winston-churchill-bust/

I read some reviews, since I felt I couldn't in good conscience hate it without some cause, and they say that vastly large parts of it are fabricated, although maybe the reviews were fabricating things. (Fabrication-Inception!)

I think I posted it on Facebook, but Bill Maher called "bullshit" on this guy within a minute into his interview with him. If the entire documentary is fabricated around a fabrication, how can it even be called a documentary? If you take something that isn't there, make a "true" story about it, it's still going to be a fictional event... just hidden with the makeup of real media interviews and speeches.

Classify it as fiction/comedy/drama and I may go see it for a laugh. Other than that, **** like this is dangerous to be passing off to voters as "fact".

I don't think they're passing it off as fact.

Anyone who would think that this, or most other documentaries involving the law, society or politics aren't pushing forward a political agenda are misguided. Political documentaries are the worst.

Anyways, I would have a really hard time picturing the kind of person who would vote for Romney… I guess there are the religious people and the die-hard right, but seriously, when does this guy NOT have an aura of loser around him?

Obama will be re-elected, I have no doubt in my mind.

I don't think they're passing it off as fact.

Anyone who would think that this, or most other documentaries involving the law, society or politics aren't pushing forward a political agenda are misguided. Political documentaries are the worst.

Anyways, I would have a really hard time picturing the kind of person who would vote for Romney… I guess there are the religious people and the die-hard right, but seriously, when does this guy NOT have an aura of loser around him?

Obama will be re-elected, I have no doubt in my mind.

You didn't see this guy during the interviews :crazy: