2 Headed Rhinos: How would you describe being a "modern" 2 headed rhino today? | INFJ Forum

2 Headed Rhinos: How would you describe being a "modern" 2 headed rhino today?

88chaz88

Back for a limited time only
Retired Staff
Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1

How do you think age, culture, beliefs, norms, etc. factor in?

truth be told, it's not entirely unlike being a modern, two headed tortoise. but then, i'm merely one half of a modern, two headed penguin, so what do I know ~!

:m182::m182::m182:

It's really rough, but things are getting better. Rhinos like us are no longer seen as things to be feared, now we're just things to be laughed at. Maybe someday we can be something to be loved and adored?

I think the worst part about it is the dating aspect. It's really hard to get a date when there's a horny head just six inches from yours. I mean, [MENTION=1779]NeverAmI[/MENTION] pokes just about everyone with his horn by mistake.

I don't know, maybe NAI can enlighten you more.

How can a nose have two heads? Is it like Siamese Twins connected only though the cartilage of the nose, making breathing difficult and holding the pair is a posture similar to kissing? It seems like this kind of conjoined twins could and would be disconnected rather easily with no complications that could not be fixed with a bit of rhinoplasty.

How if we were talking about multi-headed rhinoceroi instead of simply noses without horns then things would be different.

Truth be told, I had the other head surgically removed to make life easier, no more temptations.