Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
[video=youtube;Ry3NzkAOo3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s[/video]

102.png

Anyone up for a crusade?

*hones blade*

That figure has been circulating for a while. The last time I read a report on Islamic demographics, I noted down around 300 million Muslims that had very regressive views stemming from Islamic doctrine. It's no secret anymore. It's at least a quarter of all Muslims. The main reason for such large number is because the threat of violence that backs this horrific doctrine, since the 1980s, has taken complete control over most discussions related to this topic. I have yet to see a single mainstream debate show even contemplate the idea of Islamofascism. Why? Because they either fear violent retaliation or they are regressive themselves.

They think they own everything which includes your right to speak and they don't stop there. They don't even want you to THINK the wrong opinion, and to some extent their success is not a phantom. The last debate show I witnessed (Question Time, BBC) they were discussing violence against women. A member of the audience spoke up and contemplated to the panel that perhaps "mass immigration maybe doesn't work" - he's not even sure himself, but a Labour Party MP was quick to turn the conversation around to violence not perpetrated by Muslims, but by "people in Birmingham and other cities". Pathetic. Violence against women has never been committed to such an extent in European cities in our generation.

That MP panel member was trying to convince everybody that a couple of idiot builders on a construction site is actually more of a problem to women than Islamic rape cultures. REAL rape cultures growing from countries predominantly Muslim and many of which dominated by Theocracy. That woman deserves much shame for her contemptible attitude to her own people that she claims to represent.

Last edited:
Reactions: hush
"A little more than a year ago, the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life published Mapping the Global Muslim Population, which estimated that there were 1.57 billion Muslims of all ages around the world in 2009." According to Wikipedia, more recent estimates are around 1.7/1.8 billion.

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/future-of-the-global-muslim-population-preface/

There are more than "1.2 billion" Muslims, which is the number stated in the video, so the number of radicalized Muslims is around 400 million, according to their criteria for "radicalized." I'm not sure what precisely their criteria for "radicalized" are, but I consider certain elements of sharia law to be extreme, or radical, by nature. Executing apostates, for example, which far more than 180-300 million Muslims support.

It's also worth noting that Muslims have much higher fertility rates across the board, so Muslim populations will continue to grow in relative size. Lastly, it's projected that the global Muslim population will reach 2.8 billion by 2050.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-religious-group/ft_15-04-23_muslimfertility/

Last edited:
That figure has been circulating for a while. The last time I read a report on Islamic demographics, I noted down around 300 million Muslims that had very regressive views stemming from Islamic doctrine. It's no secret anymore. It's at least a quarter of all Muslims. The main reason for such large number is because the threat of violence that backs this horrific doctrine, since the 1980s, has taken complete control over most discussions related to this topic. I have yet to see a single mainstream debate show even contemplate the idea of Islamofascism. Why? Because they either fear violent retaliation or they are regressve themselves.

They think they own everything which includes your right to speak and they don't stop there. They don't even want you to THINK the wrong opinion, and to some extent their success is not a phantom. The last debate show I witnessed (Question Time, BBC) they were discussing violence against women. A member of the audience spoke up and contemplated to the panel that perhaps "mass immigration maybe doesn't work" - he's not even sure himself, but a Labour Party MP was quick to turn the conversation around to violence not perpetrated by Muslims, but by "people in Birmingham and other cities". Pathetic. Violence against women has never been committed to such an extent in European cities in our generation.

That MP panel member was trying to convince everybody that a couple of idiot builders on a construction site is actually more of a problem to women than Islamic rape cultures. REAL rape cultures growing from countries predominantly Muslim and many of which dominated by Theocracy. That woman deserves much shame for her contemptible attitude to her own people that she claims to represent.
Why is there an apparent majority consensus of it being taboo to critique foreign/alien cultures? Theories?

You mentioned fear of retaliation and regressive tendencies, but such tendencies do not translate into the same aversion in critiquing dangerous/threatening elements in one's own culture/society.

"A little more than a year ago, the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life published Mapping the Global Muslim Population, which estimated that there were 1.57 billion Muslims of all ages around the world in 2009." According to Wikipedia, more recent estimates are around 1.7/1.8 billion.

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/future-of-the-global-muslim-population-preface/

There are more than "1.2 billion" Muslims, which is the number stated in the video, so the number of radicalized Muslims is around 400 million, according to their criteria for "radicalized." I'm not sure what precisely their criteria for "radicalized" are, but I consider certain elements of sharia law to be extreme, or radical, by nature. Executing apostates, for example, which far more than 180-300 million Muslims support.

It's also worth noting that Muslims have much higher fertility rates across the board, so Muslim populations will continue to grow in relative size. Lastly, it's projected that the global Muslim population will reach 2.8 billion by 2050.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-religious-group/ft_15-04-23_muslimfertility/

There is a lot of survey data, which shows favourable attitudes to the killing of non-muslims, ranging from absolute support for killings, through to considering it justifiable. I think the 'radicalised' estimate includes those who would personally consider attacking (or assisting in the attack of) people who are perceived to have insulted islam.

I love Islam and I would hate to see it go. It seems so many people misunderstand it and are trying to eradicate it. It's a very dangerous way of thinking to exclude others like that. You have to be careful not to become brainwashed.

I don't read much about Islam. I did half a Ramadan with a friend once, I wimped out half way through. I also had an amazing opportunity to live at a Muslim retreat and pray/meditate/eat/drink tea with Muslims. I can truly say that they brought out the best in me. These people literally wouldn't even kill a rat or a deadly spider. They respected life at a level Westerners don't understand. It was amazing. They changed me for the better and I hope to continue to grow in that direction.

So I really love Muslims. They are probably my favorite religion and I even feel a bit Muslim myself.

Salam Alaikum!!!
(peace be unto you)

I love Islam and I would hate to see it go. It seems so many people misunderstand it and are trying to eradicate it. It's a very dangerous way of thinking to exclude others like that. You have to be careful not to become brainwashed.

I don't read much about Islam. I did half a Ramadan with a friend once, I wimped out half way through. I also had an amazing opportunity to live at a Muslim retreat and pray/meditate/eat/drink tea with Muslims. I can truly say that they brought out the best in me. These people literally wouldn't even kill a rat or a deadly spider. They respected life at a level Westerners don't understand. It was amazing. They changed me for the better and I hope to continue to grow in that direction.

So I really love Muslims. They are probably my favorite religion and I even feel a bit Muslim myself.

Salam Alaikum!!!
(peace be unto you)

It's so progressive to see fellow humans romanticize about Medieval desert rampages.

Last edited:
I would like to remind everyone that humans are all the same...human. What happens to one can happen to another. The similar component here is not muslims but one of humanity.
That humans can find a religion and follow it in a way where they commit murder for it or because of it is not new nor is it uniquely a Muslim philosophy.

Reactions: Hoodie
I would like to remind everyone that humans are all the same...human. What happens to one can happen to another. The similar component here is not muslims but one of humanity.
That humans can find a religion and follow it in a way where they commit murder for it or because of it is not new nor is it uniquely a Muslim philosophy.

Agreed. Islam is not unique in being a brutal ideology/belief system. Voodoo, african tribal religions, and the human sacrifice Aztec religion are equally detrimental to the humanity/humane-ness of the person who holds that particular belief.

Indeed it is the assumption that human nature is universal, which highlights how disgusting islam is. If you compare Arab Christians and Muslims (both from the same region, same everything, except religion) you get a figurative chalk and cheese contrast.

Salam Alaikum!!!
(peace be unto you)

Social misfits, who have a strong need to belong/have fellowship to a perceived group of fellow oppressed/misunderstood people are often drawn to islam. It's the target group for isis and other extremist groups.

I find it ironic that, according to you, a muslim would not kill vermin, but over 70% of them would have no issue with a cartoonist being killed for drawing this:
o-100-LASHES-570.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Elegant Winter
I find it ironic that, according to you, a muslim would not kill vermin, but over 70% of them would have no issue with a cartoonist being killed for drawing this:

Where did you get that statistic? How do you know that it's an accurate statistic?

Where did you get that statistic? How do you know that it's an accurate statistic?

"Seventy-eight percent support punishment for the people who earlier this year published cartoons featuring the Prophet Mohammed. Sixty-eight percent support the arrest and prosecution of those British people who "insult Islam." When asked if free speech should be protected, even if it offends religious groups, 62 percent of British Muslims say, "No, it should not."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/many-british-muslims-put-islam-first/

If nothing else, it's clear the majority of Muslims believe in some kind of punishment for those who slander Islam. My question is this: What happens when Muslims constitute a significant portion of European populations?

Also, from the same article: "Twenty-eight percent hope for the U.K. one day to become a fundamentalist Islamic state. This comports with last year's Daily Telegraph newspaper survey that found one-third of British Muslims believe that Western society is decadent and immoral and that Muslims should seek to end it."

Last edited:
We have to accept that Islam is a real threat.

Salam Alaikum!!!
(peace be unto you)

Respect life? Lol. Well done on the parody there, poe.

Reactions: Elegant Winter

out his ass, i think...

"The news is no less alarming on the question of freedom of speech. Seventy-eight percent support punishment for the people who earlier this year published cartoons featuring the Prophet Mohammed. Sixty-eight percent support the arrest and prosecution of those British people who "insult Islam." When asked if free speech should be protected, even if it offends religious groups, 62 percent of British Muslims say No, it should not. " CBS News

While I do not know how accurate the statistics are, most polls have an accepted margin of error. Good polls have a margin of error less than 5%; poor polls may have a margin of error up to 30%. In either case any rate of radicalisation over 2% should be concerning.

To illustrate how low a percentage is concerning, Detroit was in 2014 the US city with the highest rate of violent crime and had the second highest rate of car theft. The rates were 1.98% and 1.47% respectively. Compare that with New York, which had a crime rate of 0.59% for violent crime and 0.09% for car theft. In terms of the social, policing, and economic atmosphere of the two cities, a difference in crime rates of less than 1.5% makes an enormous impact.

Even if only 4% of muslims were radicalised, rather than over 75%, it makes the tangible experience of non-muslims in that area significantly different, over areas with less than 1% radicalised muslims.

Last edited:
"The news is no less alarming on the question of freedom of speech. Seventy-eight percent support punishment for the people who earlier this year published cartoons featuring the Prophet Mohammed. Sixty-eight percent support the arrest and prosecution of those British people who "insult Islam." When asked if free speech should be protected, even if it offends religious groups, 62 percent of British Muslims say No, it should not. " CBS News

While I do not know how accurate the statistics are, most polls have an accepted margin of error. Good polls have a margin of error less than 5%; poor polls may have a margin of error up to 30%. In either case any rate of radicalisation over 2% should be concerning.

To illustrate how low a percentage is concerning, Detroit was in 2014 the US city with the highest rate of violent crime and had the second highest rate of car theft. The rates were 1.98% and 1.47% respectively. Compare that with New York, which had a crime rate of 0.59% for violent crime and 0.09% for car theft. In terms of the social, policing, and economic atmosphere of the two cities, a difference in crime rates of less than 1.5% makes an enormous impact.

Even if only 4% of muslims were radicalised, rather than over 75%, it makes the tangible experience of non-muslims in that area significantly different, over areas with less than 1% radicalised muslims.

Okay... So you got this from CBS News. Do you have any knowledge about how the poll was conducted? When I asked how you knew it was accurate I wanted a detailed explanation about how the data was collected; how biases were removed, what questions were asked, etc..

Also you are making a very crucial mistake in your comparison between expressed beliefs and actions. Expressed beliefs do not equal actions. In reality they are often extremely separate.