You Know You're An INFJ When.... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

You Know You're An INFJ When....

...you come to the right conclusions all the time but aren't quite sure how you got there. (and people tend to dismiss the way you got there too!)

+3 on this one.

And am angered when people think that by my taking just a moment to think something through, I am somehow being indecisive.

...when insensitivity pisses you off...

Oh, and I have a INFJ friend who's told me sometimes she feels bad for something, but she knows she shouldn't feel bad about it and that makes her feel even more bad.

I will simply say "You know you're INFJ when you make simple things very very complicated" instead of giving a billion examples. =P

Oh, and I have a INFJ friend who's told me sometimes she feels bad for something, but she knows she shouldn't feel bad about it and that makes her feel even more bad.

I will simply say "You know you're INFJ when you make simple things very very complicated" instead of giving a billion examples. =P

Ha-ha! True that!

Also I will sometimes feel guilty for not feeling bad enough, which makes me feel worse!

+1
:m033:

[MENTION=3072]Royal[/MENTION] I could not agree more... *contemplates guilt*

When you are just too intense for some.

When your coworker walks by your office, you glance up to "look" at them, and they declare to you, "Get out of my head!".

You know you're an INFJ when you have a soul piercing stare only the INTP can withstand and challenge.

By the way, you guys might want to start logging these early for unseen purposes in the future.

When you feel like you can see right through everyone, but no one "gets" you. And it gets really old and tiring.

People think you are a weirdo until they talk to you for 5 minutes. Then they fall in love with you.
Hmmm, people still usually think I'm weird after 5 minutes. In fact the more they talk to me the weirder they think I am usually. :[

Reactions: grt$5vb
You know you're an INFJ when you have a soul piercing stare only the INTP can withstand and challenge.

By the way, you guys might want to start logging these early for unseen purposes in the future.

That right there ^^

True, true all of the above!!!

... when you evolve. I mean INFJs change a lot through years... And that's a charisma to me!!!

... when you are writing in forums! And taking it seriously! As a real communication!

... when you have traces of child-like "magic thinking" (e.g. I will leave so that the bad news will not reach me), regardless if you are acting upon them

... when you need to be consistent in your beliefs and actions.

>>>>>Maybe that's the reason they make things complicated and they change. An d maybe that's why they seem weird, it is not always understandable to tell the truth (as you perceive it).