What's Your Enneagram Type? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What's Your Enneagram Type?

5w6 with sp/so/sx

the enneagram institute gave me 4w5 (which I actually am)

all of those paranoid questions threw my results off.

I've since refined my enneagram as far as I really can go with it.

1w2 sx/so/sp

I am without a shadow of a doubt, a 1. There is no question on the matter! I have run the gambit with all of the styles that ones can enter depending on stress levels and have experienced what it's like. I disintegrate to a 4 in a bad way, and my wing distintegrates to an 8 in a bad way. Not a pretty combo. In particular when I am taking it out on something without knowing it. When I develop I integrate to a 7 and my wing intergrates to 4. It's so... refreshing! Interestingly, my stacking doesn't factor for me much. There is an order to mine for sure, I am sx/so. That being said, my sx is not overpowering, and my sp is not weak. There all close to each other.

If you follow the tritype theory I am 1w2>2w1>6w5. However, in terms of understanding myself and how I behave in and out of stress, this simply acts as a mild refining tool. Most things can be reasoned inside the 1w2 bubble.

Yay enneagram!

I can imagine that life would be a lot easier for many people if they were a 9.

You think so?

My take on the matter, is if everyone was one type the world would be more chaotic. E.g: everyone would be hippies who'd get eaten by bears. You need those wild guys who's muscle beam in the sun to get that bear meat.

yeaaahaaa I knoooow probablyyy~ that's why I said "many" and many can mean looots of things ranging from a dozen people (that's a lot of people you know, relatively) to 99% of the world population (which is also a lot of people if you think about it).

Aaaanyways, we always have "wings" to compensate... stuff.

it does seem confusing...coz "all of the above" is pretty much important to make me happy. And I do agree with a previous comment...that it depends on the day and what someone might be dealing with that tops the priority list for certain life situations... kwim?

...and...there is almost a hierarchy of needs here. If we are homeless and without food in a war torn country...I would think I'd be at that time a "secure and safe" and "peaceful and easygoing environment" personality. At the highest end it would be more ""entertained" and "true to my emotions" ... which is more of luxury of those well fed. I'm not going to be too worried about not being entertained or true to my personal needs/emotions if my kids are cold and starving.

It's maybe a bit more like what is the core fear than what will make you happy. Here's a resource if you want to read up on some of your higher results to research the theory and see if you can discern which type is the better fit:

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/intro.asp

yeaaahaaa I knoooow probablyyy~ that's why I said "many" and many can mean looots of things ranging from a dozen people (that's a lot of people you know, relatively) to 99% of the world population (which is also a lot of people if you think about it).

Aaaanyways, we always have "wings" to compensate... stuff.

Yeah, you're right. I just wanted to talk about a hippie getting eaten by bear.

Reactions: grt$5vb
Type 1 Perfectionism||||||||||||||||64%Type 2Helpfulness||||||||||||||||65%Type 3Image Focus||||||||||||||54%Type 4Hypersensitivity||||||||||||||||61%Type 5Detachment||||||||||||||||||||81%Type 6Anxiety||||||||||||||||||74%Type 7Adventurousness||||||||||||||57%Type 8Aggressiveness||||||||||||||55%Type 9Calmness||||||||||||||||64%

Type 5 sp/so/sx

Is there a shorter method this can be expressed?

<div align="center"> <table style="color: black; background: #eeeeee"border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"> <tr> <td bgcolor="#eeeeee"> <div align="center"> Enneagram Test Results <table style="color: black; background: #dddddd" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="4" bgcolor="#dddddd"> <tr> <td>Type 1 </td> <td>Perfectionism</td> <td width="50"> ||||||||||||||||</td> <td width="30">64%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Type 2</td> <td> Helpfulness</td> <td width="50">||||||||||||||||</td> <td width="30">65%</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Type 3</td> <td> Image Focus</td> <td width="50"> ||||||||||||||</td> <td width="30"> 54%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Type 4</td> <td>Hypersensitivity</td> <td width="50"> ||||||||||||||||</td> <td width="30"> 61%</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Type 5</td> <td> Detachment</td> <td width="50"> ||||||||||||||||||||</td> <td width="30"> 81%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Type 6</td> <td>Anxiety</td> <td width="50"> ||||||||||||||||||</td> <td width="30"> 74%</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Type 7</td> <td> Adventurousness</td> <td width="50"> ||||||||||||||</td> <td width="30"> 57%</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Type 8</td> <td>Aggressiveness</td> <td width="50"> ||||||||||||||</td> <td width="30"> 55%</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Type 9</td> <td>Calmness</td> <td width="50">||||||||||||||||</td> <td width="30"> 64%</td> </tr> </table> Your main type is <b> 5</b> <br> Your variant is <b> self pres</b> </div> </td> </tr> </table> <a href="http://similarminds.com"> Take Free Enneagram Personality Test</a></div>

same percentage on type 4 & 5; sp/so/sx always accurate

4w5

sx/sp/so

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 57%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 68%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||| 45%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 68%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 52%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 45%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Accuracy: - 5 hi 4 3 2 1 low
type score type behavior motivation
9 56 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
6 49 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
2 48 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
5 48 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
3 41 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
1 40 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
7 37 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
4 32 I must be true to my emotions to be happy.
8 32 I must be strong and in control to be happy.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||| 71%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||| 38%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||||| 71%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||| 75%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||| 38%

Big extremity, I think... o_o

I'm not really sure how to analyze this...

[FONT=&quot]Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 70% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||||| 82% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||| 54% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||| 58% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 54% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 62% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 42% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 42% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 50%[/FONT]

Type 2, so/sp/sx

I'm not really sure how to analyze this...

[FONT=&quot]Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 70% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||||| 82% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||| 54% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||| 58% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 54% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 62% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 42% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 42% [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 50%[/FONT]

Type 2, so/sp/sx

Yep, Type 2w1. Type 2 (same as me!) Are the givers of the Enneagram. With a wing of 1, it means that sometimes you may lean on type 1 kind of stuff to help you out. Think of it like Type 2 people want to help non stop, and type 1 people like to help as well, but they are very concerned with doing things by the book. This isn't any specific book mind you, they just know what can happen if things don't go right, so they put a lot of energy into making sure they do.

Type 2w3.

9w1, two people told me.

But I don't know.

Reactions: VH
Thank you for explaining that for me Saru =) I hadn't understood what that "w" stuff meant x.x