Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 61%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||| 75%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||| 35%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||| 18%
Type 8 Aggressiveness || 10%
Type 9 Calmness |||| 20%

Jason

Reactions: BritNi and Misty
Is necessesary to take the test? I've done it a great many times before.

I'll just outright tell you. 4w3, with a social/self preserving split.

Reactions: BritNi
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 50%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 45%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 75%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 44%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 64%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 45%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 52%

Type 4 sp/so/sx

Type 1w9. I got the idealism AND the calm S influence.

ShaiGar said:

You only have a wing if your second highest score is right next to the your highest score.

Example: 4w5, 8w7, 2w1

but combos like 3w5, 6w9, 7w2, etc. don't exist.

Then just the 2. I lust after power, to change things for the better, I create websites to help people, I provide forums upon requests, I work unpaid unasked overtime because someone looks flatout, I make love to give pleasure, I offer my services to acquaintances to help renovate their house because I can...

I live to serve.

I like 2's. :D

Sadly, when 4's start acting like 2's, it means we are about to lose it. :cry:

Actually, your second highest score does not get involved in regards to wings.

If it happens to be next to your primary score, then yes, that's a strong wing.
Otherwise you look at the numbers to either side of your primary type and decide which is stronger.

(In either case, though, yes, your wing has to be next to your primary.)

If you do have a score in a non-adjacent type to your primary, then you should next consider the directions of (dis) integration as a way to relate it to your primary.

.... oh yeah, 5w4... sx/sp variants

Oh, so does that mean I would be a 4w3 even though my 6 is higher than my 3? :?

Satya said:
Oh, so does that mean I would be a 4w3 even though my 6 is higher than my 3? :?

Yes, generally that is how it works.

But I think having a high 6 is interesting. What are your directions of int and disint?

With me, my three high scores were:
1. Five
2. Four (close to the same as my Five, but consistently under)
3. Nine ... fairly strong but not in the same clump as Five/Four.

The rest of my scores were notably lower.

So I notice I have a lot of Nine traits anyway. It's just not my primary focus, but they're there.
What parts of you do you think are strongly Six?

Int and disnt?

When it comes to relating to a 6 I have the loyalty and defensiveness down pretty pat. And I am also prone to self doubt and suspicion.

1w9.

You could say I was quite surprised at the results. I was expecting a 5 for main variant, but I guess 1w9 fits me pretty accurately albeit a few loopholes here and there.

Satya said:
Int and disnt?
Points of integration and disintagration.

4s points of intagration is 1, and our point of desintagration is 2.

How fascinating.

I just read up on it, and I can follow this path of integration in myself. I see I can go from 4 to 1 and not stopping there but also going on to 7 and then to 5. But when I try to go to 8, I hit a wall.

It seems that is one fear for which I can't let go.

Satya said:
How fascinating.

I just read up on it, and I can follow this path of integration in myself. I see I can go from 4 to 1 and not stopping there but also going on to 7 and then to 5. But when I try to go to 8, I hit a wall.

It seems that is one fear for which I can't let go.

I don't remember how it works... whether if you can actually track through ALL the points. I think the first integration point is always the most apparent. (You're taking up strengths on the One if you're a Four that will help buttress your Four weaknesses.)

I am betting that some things about the One might seem wrong to the Four -- most likely, the rigidity aspect, the Four likes to flex with the situation, responding to the emotional contact. In contrast, One overlays the emotional content with their own judgments.

As an other example, Eight in many ways feels like the bane of the Five, even if it's the Integration point. Five wants to remain detached. To use power on others feels WRONG; the Five wants to stay out of the situation, so as to not impact what happens, and thus correctly observe and analyze it.

However, this also makes the Five powerless to use her insight to actually engage and help others (other than indirectly, such as writing books or doing art, I suppose). Learning how to let oneself engage the world, steered by the acquired insights, is what a Five needs in order to realize her efficacy. She does not have to fear wielding power or influencing others, and can trust her Five perceptions.

The disintegration is to Seven, which is basically a Five who is afraid to engage and instead gets caught up in fervish compulsive endeavors -- engagement anbd exploration of sensation without commitment or force, TAKING rather than GIVING or IMPACTING the world positively.