What type is most attracted to INFJs ? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What type is most attracted to INFJs ?

Well, ENFPs are the easiest to notice I'd say, but it's propably because they are so noisy, persistent and damn excited. I am currently dating an INTP girl (In your face those of you who believe they don't exist!) and it's kinda neat, the beginning was pretty awkward though, what with both of us being introverts and all.

Yeah, I am most attracted to INFJs of all the types.

But I don't think I could really handle one. I find them strangely... volatile?

Yeah, I am most attracted to INFJs of all the types.

But I don't think I could really handle one. I find them strangely... volatile?
OMG WE ARE NOT HOW DARE YOU IMPLY SOMETHING LIKE THAT I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!

... I just had to. I'm sorry. :D

I want to know what type of guy is attracted to an INFJ for a good, serious, caring, meaningful relationship, because they don't seem to exist wherever I'm at.

Reactions: grt$5vb
I want to know what type of guy is attracted to an INFJ for a good, serious, caring, meaningful relationship, because they don't seem to exist wherever I'm at.

Ditto!

Well stop being girls and we can talk! :rant:

Reactions: t5juyt
I only attract NTPs. Ever. Always. That's it. MAYBE an INFP, but that's always ambiguous. I get stuck with the INTPs, mostly. But I can tell ENTPs are right up there, too.

It's pretty funny. I can pretty much bank on, if a guy/girl becomes attracted to me for any reason, he/she's an INTP. Bughgh.

As a matter of fact, I've been meaning to turn the tables around and ask - this is mainly for the INFJs who claim to be attracted to INFPs - what is it about us that attracts you, and does the relationship actually work?

I guess if I didn't take INFJs so goddamn seriously I would find them more relaxing than anything - but I struggle with the whole psychological distance thing a bit. And I've heard plenty of INFJs write about how INFPs have no idea how INFJs work and how we always do the wrong thing etc. etc.... so, any thoughts or oppinions?

I don't suppose anyone knows about ENFJs in relation to INFJs?

Reactions: grt$5vb
I'm good friends with an ENFJ. If he was attracted, I could see a good relationship, except ENFJs can be total drama queens, so it's good to prepare for that.

I'm good friends with an ENFJ. If he was attracted, I could see a good relationship, except ENFJs can be total drama queens, so it's good to prepare for that.

*chuckle*

All NFs are can be drama queens. :p

Reactions: t5juyt
ENTP

The only person whom ever been truly supportive of my dreams and aspirations was an ENTP.

My attractions are based on ideas and ideals more than anything else and the only type that has been confident enough was an ENTP.

Last edited:
*chuckle*

All NFs are can be drama queens. :p

True, but ENFx types are exceptionally good at it :D Not bashing 'em (I love them to death!), but they get moody and they show it.

ENFP for sure.

You can never get rid of them. Always too persistent. And also they get all pouty if you ignore them for too long.

I am infp with some extroversion and I resent that! lol!

:D
Good!

As a matter of fact, I've been meaning to turn the tables around and ask - this is mainly for the INFJs who claim to be attracted to INFPs - what is it about us that attracts you, and does the relationship actually work?

I guess if I didn't take INFJs so goddamn seriously I would find them more relaxing than anything - but I struggle with the whole psychological distance thing a bit. And I've heard plenty of INFJs write about how INFPs have no idea how INFJs work and how we always do the wrong thing etc. etc.... so, any thoughts or oppinions?

I value their relational thinking when I come to them with my snap judgments. I'm not really sure how INFPs ever do the 'wrong' thing... If anything, I might feel pangs of jealousy when it takes an INFP a split second to source out 99 empathetic solutions then narrow it down to the best one while I ran around aimlessly in my own head. Usually though I just admire them with twinkly eyes and feel intense gratitude to have 'em in my life. :m054: I figure talking to an INFP has always been the most rewarding experience for me!

TP's are drawn to us most.

Well, three of my best friends are INFJs, and my first girlfriend was INFJ, so +1 for INTJs.

Though I do have a low J.

Oooh! Oooh! Pick me!

Last edited: