What type is most attracted to INFJs ? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What type is most attracted to INFJs ?

Me please.

What about Sarah????
Sarah said she took the mbti and she was an INFP. But I already knew that about her from the way she converses. I suspected G to be one.. But yeah, I changed my mind. Actually, Joel might be an INFJ but he goes back and forth between INFJ and INFP when he takes the test.

::licks her perfect INTP fella:: MMMMMMM tasty! I keep attracting NT been like a bastard. I have no idea why.

::licks her perfect INTP fella:: MMMMMMM tasty! I keep attracting NT been like a bastard. I have no idea why.

Why, I don't know, but I actually blushed reading this... xD

Maybe I wish my lady would come here and say something similar...

Reactions: April
Reactions: t5juyt
Sarah said she took the mbti and she was an INFP. But I already knew that about her from the way she converses. I suspected G to be one.. But yeah, I changed my mind. Actually, Joel might be an INFJ but he goes back and forth between INFJ and INFP when he takes the test.

I would say Graham is an S not an N

ENFP's flock to me. I have to beat them off with a broom sometimes.

I have to second that. I'm an ENFP magnet. After that, ENFJ's and INFP's tend to take a liking to me, too.

I repel xSTJ women.

xSFJ women find me unique and interesting, especially ISFJ's.

xxSP's have always been a mixed bag. When I'm doing something fun & social (like swing dancing), they love me. When I revert back to my natural self, however, they tend to try to make something exciting happen/find the next exciting thing. (no joke. It sounds stereotypical, but it really does happen!)

I think you have to factor in who's the male and the female in the relationship. I don't particularly think ENTP women or women in general are attracted to the typical sensitive INFJ male. However I think if it's the male whos ENTP and the female is INFJ, the attraction works better.

I think you have to factor in who's the male and the female in the relationship. I don't particularly think ENTP women or women in general are attracted to the typical sensitive INFJ male. However I think if it's the male whos ENTP and the female is INFJ, the attraction works better.

I disagree. I think ENTP women are plenty attracted to INFJ men, it's just that we're both endangered species so to speak, I don

Ive dated two INFJ men.

It was cool but they wanted more then I could give them

I had two ESTPs pursue me rather aggressively back in the day. One was when I was in high school and the other in college. They made me feel a bit more like an opportunity than a person. There were also a couple of ESFJs pursue me and both were rather preoccupied with what was "proper" or "appropriate". They each used one of those words quite a bit. None of those short-term relationships had much of a chance. I think the fact that I seemed passive, but also capable as a person is where the attraction was. It fit with their social goals at the time with a suggestion they would have benefits and be in control. I was aware that the idea of me in their minds was not all that similar to the actual me.

My significant relationships have been with INTPs. I do value honesty, quietness, and the fact that they don't project so many layers of innuendo. While it's true I can read layers and subtleties, it wears me out with overload. It is the reason I am an introvert and must recover from people. Clear reasoning is also a priority for me and the INTPs I know bring that into the relationship.

Last edited:
What I've just read makes me think as a male INFJ I'm screwed.

INTP women don't exist as far as I know.
INFP women hardly make the first move, which is my biggest problem half the time. The only girl I've ever 'loved' was INFP and she and I broke up after like 3 years dating. Things just began to stagnate toward the end. It was a great relationship though, very understanding.
I have yet to meet an ENTP.
The only ENFP I've ever known got far too clingy about just hanging out but had this complex where she wouldn't date people younger than her. Got too annoying and eventually led to some heated arguements.
The only INFJ women I know are on this forum.

Most other mbti types I've seen barely interest me.

Yes I think we are truly screwed.

It seems like INFJ males have it worse than females because we are too soft for some.

I don't mean physically.

I disagree. I think ENTP women are plenty attracted to INFJ men, it's just that we're both endangered species so to speak, I don’t come across many INFJ fellas irl. I enjoy the company of NF guys but INFJs in particular can be less emotional, more independent than other F types, that’s a veeeery good thing.

Thats probably true.

I have yet to meet ENTP women. I've meet ENTP men and ya we tend to not get along so well.

Also I'm think going to have bad luck.

My mom is an ESFJ so that is not the type I prefer but I may just fall into that trap at some time.

Last edited:
Is it a trap, really?

What is wrong with ESFJ's?

Its very hard to community a lot of the time.

Its very frustrating.