What type is most attracted to INFJs ? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What type is most attracted to INFJs ?

I keep offering to eat the ladies out, they keep declining.

And they wonder why they're not meating ENTPs.

i wouldn't mind meeting an INTP... they interest me...

... and i'm a caring INFJ...

I'd like to know an INFJ in actual life. I don't think I know any. The ones I suspected were INFJ turned out to be INFP and that became apparent as I got to know them more and see first hand how unhinged they really were. INFJs are sensitive and stable. Best of both worlds. But who isn't attracted to the INFJ type besides Rogo? I've read that INFJs attract all types more than any other.

Reactions: grt$5vb
I'd like to know an INFJ in actual life. I don't think I know any. The ones I suspected were INFJ turned out to be INFP and that became apparent as I got to know them more and see first hand how unhinged they really were. INFJs are sensitive and stable. Best of both worlds. But who isn't attracted to the INFJ type besides Rogo? I've read that INFJs attract all types more than any other.

It's too bad we're so oblivious to that fact almost as a rule.

Reactions: workaholicsanon
I keep offering to eat the ladies out, they keep declining.

And they wonder why they're not meating ENTPs.

Why are they declining that seems silly. :m200:

Originally Posted by Zero
... I have yet to meet an ENTP. ...
What! You liv on earth! We should totally hook up some time, I live on earth to!

What about Sarah????

What! You liv on earth! We should totally hook up some time, I live on earth to!

Ah, but your profile says otherwise :p.

There are usually infjs at supermarkets. Try 6am.

I must say I love talking to an ambitious guy for a couple months. I tend to tire of the self absorption though. What I want is ambitious, caring and honest. Oh, they have to be smart. Last dumb guy five years younger then me I just made fun of and he never caught on. I felt awful. I don't know what type that would be because I am still doing research on my own.

Amusing only goes so far before it get old and I need more solidity. I am new to the dating thing so anything once for research is always a good thing. I had silly once and I often was just irritated.

Not silly, amusing.

Obvious lies when the truth would offend... and suchlike.

How does the truth offend? I would rather have truth over sugar coated lies any day. It might hurt and I will probably cry, but it is better to know the truth then wonder. Trust and honesty have been big issues in my relationships. For some reason people would rather lie and save me pain then tell me the truth. I am just tired of being "protected".

The answer to the question "who are you" is an extremely long and convoluted one. It's just easier to say God, than subject someone to the explanation.

Someone asking idly how many sexual partners I've had might be shocked and horrified and want to rush out to a clinic after sleeping with me, when it's completely unnecessary as I get fortnightly check ups and have been celibate for almost 2 years. Easier to say, "Not very many." and ease their concerns.

Asking "Does my arse look fat in this" will get a response like, "shit yes, take it off it looks like you're responsible for L'Aquila" when they might have a gorgeous arse.

Et Cetera.

But see when I do ask a question I really do want to know. If I didn't I just wouldn't ask. What is the point of waisting time asking questions you really don't want to know? Plus silly questions like does this make me look fat is fishing for compliments. Asking about how many partners is usually followed up by doctors visits and I reciprocate any information. And I would rather discover who someone is because personal conceptions can be skewed.