Typing your favorite characters/movies/anime/cartoons/etc | INFJ Forum

Typing your favorite characters/movies/anime/cartoons/etc

poetrygirl

Community Member
Feb 9, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
My favorite anime is "Ouran High Host Club".
Host_Club_episode_3.PNG

Here is my hypothesis:
Haruhi Fujioka: Infj I'm 85% sure

Tamaki Suou: Enfp 79%

Kyoya Ootori: intj 99.9 % sure

Hikaru: Intp 85%

Kaoru Hitachiin: Intp 66%

Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka: ES/NFP ? 50%

Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka: ISFP ? 50%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruhi_Fujioka#Haruhi_Fujioka

Last edited:
ENFJ

Last edited by a moderator:
ENFJ's can be harsh and appear "T like" in some instances. Trust me, she is an ENFJ, alebit it a bit of a crazy/loud one. Nevertheless, she was EASILY my favorite character. There was so much too her.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys watch Hey Arnold?! That's awesome! I love that show! Yes, present tense. :p

How about Bleach?
Ichigo - ESTP
Uryū - INTJ

Last edited:
Courage the cowardly dog:

Courage: INFP
Muriel: ISFJ
Eaustace: ESTJ

The Marvalous Misadventure of Flapjack:

Flapjack: ENFJ
K'nuckles: ESTP
Bubbie: ESFJ
Dr. Barber: INTJ
Pepperment Larry: ESTJ

Chowder:

Chowder: ENFP
Mung Daal: ENTP
Shnitzel: ISTJ
Truffles: ESFJ
Endive: ESFJ
Panini: ENFJ

Making Fiends:

Charolette: ENFP
Vendetta: INTJ

Spongebob:

Spongebob: ENFP
Patrick: ESTP
Squidward: ISTJ
Mr. Crabs: ESTP
Sandy: INTP

The Angry Beavers:

Norbert: ENTJ
Daggit: ESTP

--

Feel free to correct as needed, these are just my best guesses, some I am more certian then others

Reactions: Stella
Super geek here, but I'm actually dying to know if anyone else thinks that Bella Swan from Twilight is totally INFJ?

:) No offense taken here. I personally loved the first book the most, and I agree, when I first started reading it I noted why so many like it: totally Mary Sue-ish. I mean, any GIRL who likes to READ (and is possibly kind of shy) is going to associate with her . . . right? But I've also read a partial draft of what the author wrote as Edward's point of view, and I really do feel like she's an INFJ. But I really can't be sure, cuz it's highly possible she might fit into any type, though I think we can be nearly positive that she's introverted. . .

Now what type do you suppose Lolita is? And Humbert Humbert??

(Such beautiful writing.. I still remember Nabokov comparing Lolita's scabs to red rubies.. for whatever reason, that imagery struck me.)

I've always wondered about the characters from "M.A.S.H." I think BJ Hunnicutt could be an INFJ...Lol! Man, I used to *love* that show as a kid. My take on the characters:

Hawkeye Pierce: ESFP
Trapper John McIntyre: ESTP
BJ Hunnicutt: INFJ
Henry Blake: ESFJ
Sherman T. Potter: ESTJ
Frank Burns: ISFJ
Margaret Houlihan: ESTJ
Radar O'Reilly: INFP
Charles Emmerson Winchester III: ENTJ
John Francis Mulcahy: INFP
Max Klinger: ESFP

And I welcome any and all discussions on 'em! That list isn't set in stone. :)

I'm horrible at typing others.. even characters.. But I would guess Amelie is an INFP. At least, in INFP circles she's considered as such..Danielle from Ever After is either INFP or INFJ. I think...

God I love Lolita, it might be my favorite book ever.... " Lolita...Light of my life, fire of my loins, my sin. my soul"

I think it's impossible to type the illustrious Dolores Haze, Humbert never even knew her, IMO. I think Humbert was more in love with himself than anything. Ha I could write about Lolita forever....

God I love Lolita, it might be my favorite book ever.... " Lolita...Light of my life, fire of my loins, my sin. my soul"

I think it's impossible to type the illustrious Dolores Haze, Humbert never even knew her, IMO. I think Humbert was more in love with himself than anything. Ha I could write about Lolita forever....
Hmm.. Excellent point. He was in love with himself, and as the narrator she is described through his narcissistic eyes. Makes sense. I think you should start a Lolita thread. I want you to go on about Lolita forever. I'll go on as well. My brain is hungry for a literary discussion.

We should totally start an Infj book of the month club!The first book can be Lolita. This cough syrup is making me dizzy. Whee!

Reactions: acd
Okay, because I had to do it...

Star Trek characters. And yes, this is probably off by a mile, but that's ok. Note: This is the original series, non-movie characters. We'll see if it changes when the movie debuts!

Kirk: ESTP
Spock: INTJ
McCoy: ESFP
Uhura: INFJ (seriously!)
Scotty: ENFJ
Chekov: ISTP
Sulu: ESTP

Again, totally up for debate. :D

Batman - INTJ
Alfred - INTP
Leslie Thompkins - INFJ
James Gordon - INTJ
Nightwing - ENTP
Oracle - INT/FJ (More than likely T)
Jason Todd - ESTP
Robin - ENTJ
Stephanie Brown - ESFP

Hill Street Blues! I saw an episode of it tonight and I'd forgotten how 80s good it was. My takes on the characters (again, not set in stone at ALL):

Captain Frank Furillo: INFJ
Public Defender Joyce Davenport: INTJ
Sgt. Phil Esterhaus: ESTP
Fay Furillo: ESFJ
Detective Neal Washington: ENFJ
Detective JD (John) LaRue: ESFP
Detective Mick Belker: ESFJ
Officer Bobby Hill: INFJ
Officer Andy Renko: ESFJ
Officer Joe Coffey: ESTP
Officer Lucy Bates: ESTJ
Lt. Howard Hunter: ISTJ