Sillies: My Little Pony MBTI Chart | INFJ Forum

Sillies: My Little Pony MBTI Chart

sassafras

Jun 17, 2009
MBTI
I saw this today and immediately thought of you all. Enjoy.

Myerspony.jpg

Reactions: Gaze
Haha. This is funny and sad because I've seen the show :D

I am obsessed with zebras... too bad they threw in that "perceiving" error just to drive me insane...

Somehow, the fact that the INFP My Little Pony has Pegasus wings, a Unicorn horn, and is purple is, well — fitting. :tongue:

lulz,
Ian

the extroverts have creepy eyes

This is... special.

[MENTION=2575]Chessie[/MENTION] will like this.

But I doubt an INTJ would have rainbow colored hair, a unicorn horn, wings, and a princess crown. :p

I think the crown is quite fitting, considering :

And it's got that 'i am better than you' looking eye :p

I reckon the INFP one looks pretty hawwt :D

Last edited:
I like how derp ESFP pony looks.

But I doubt an INTJ would have rainbow colored hair, a unicorn horn, wings, and a princess crown. :p

I think you are right. The craziest things I've ever done to my hair were
- wearing it in two ponytails
- cutting it all off
- dying it brown (it's all ready brown).

I wear hats though. The unicorn horn and the princess crown could be considered hats except, I would have no occasion appropriate for such accessories.

I did go through a stage when I wore multicoloured shoelaces.

Reactions: aeon
1293165266796.png

I love how the ExFP ponies look like total flakes, and the ExTJ ponies look like jerks. xD

UNTRUE! [MENTION=933]Seraphim[/MENTION]; I want that princess crown and wings! My inner girly girl is excited by the idea!:m200:

I am already accused of having horns..er wait..maybe they mean devil ones and not a unicorn one....*ponders*

Isn't the enfp unicorn the protagonist of them alls?