mbti by facial features test | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

mbti by facial features test

ENFP
58% Extroverted, 49% Sensing, 36% Thinking, 62% Perceiving
You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative, and see life as full of possibilities. You make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns you see. You want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, you often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency. Famous ENFPs: Samuel Clemens, Martin Short, Sandra Bullock, and Dr. Seuss. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

ISFP

50% Extroverted, 56% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 56% Perceiving

You are quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind, enjoying the present moment and what’s going on around you. You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame. You are loyal and committed to your values and to people who are important to you. You dislike disagreements and conflicts, and do not force your opinions or values on others. Famous ISFPs: Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Dan Rather, and Marie Antoinette.

lol I look like an ISFP... :D

ENFJ

62% Extroverted, 37% Sensing, 36% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

Wow...

ISTP
15% Extroverted, 86% Sensing, 75% Thinking, 62% Perceiving

no way :D

It rates me as an ISFJ, which is what my husband is, and he looks nothing like me. His beard is especially different ;-)

klutzo

ETA that I went back and took the full length Keirsey test, offered on that same link, and once again came out INFJ, just like on Myers-Briggs, so that clinches it, as far as I'm concerned.

I also took a fun personality defect test, and came out as a "Brute". Actually, that's a pretty good assessment of how I am since going through the big "M", something all you younger women won't have to worry about for quite awhile. Losing your estrogen can really do a number on your personality.

Last edited:
INTJ

42% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 57% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

You have an original mind and a great drive for implementing your ideas and achieving your goals. You have the ability to quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, you organize a job and carry it through. Both skeptical and independent, you have high standards of competence and performance

lol I look like an ISFP... :D

Well, if you do, so do I.

ISFP

31% Extroverted, 51% Sensing, 43% Thinking, 65% Perceiving

You are quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind, enjoying the present moment and what’s going on around you. You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame. You are loyal and committed to your values and to people who are important to you. You dislike disagreements and conflicts, and do not force your opinions or values on others.

However, I'm quite convinced that there is no correlation between physical features and cognitive processes. Facial expressions, body language, mannerisms? Absolutely. Physical features, no.

ISFJ, but very close to 50% on all of them.
I do relate somewhat to ISFJs, since I think I have well developed sensing, but I always test as more intuitive.
I still think there's something to the whole physical appearance as it relates to personality, since how you look affects how people percieve you and how you percieve yourself to some degree.