mbti by facial features test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

mbti by facial features test

Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test ...
INFJ

50% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 38% Perceiving

You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

our Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 50% on Extroverted, higher than 56% of your peers.

• You scored 47% on Sensing, higher than 32% of your peers.

• You scored 46% on Thinking, higher than 38% of your peers.

• You scored 38% on Perceiving, higher than 14% of your peers.

...INFP

Heehee.
INFJ

23% Extroverted, 49% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

INFJ

46% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 21% Thinking, 38% Perceiving

You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld

ENFP. I could never be an EP, ever haha

Hehe, still got INFJ.

ISTJ

35% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 68% Thinking, 26% Perceiving

You are quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. You are also practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. You decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. You take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized

ISFP

35% Extroverted, 81% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 68% Perceiving

You are quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind, enjoying the present moment and what’s going on around you. You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame. You are loyal and committed to your values and to people who are important to you. You dislike disagreements and conflicts, and do not force your opinions or values on others. Famous ISFPs: Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Dan Rather, and Marie Antoinette

Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test ...
INTJ

35% Extroverted, 37% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

Haha, fun. I do feel quite certain that I am introverted and intuitive but have had my doubts about wether I'm more T or F and J or P. So the percentages of this test don't surprise me. I do sometimes feel like an INTJ. :D

INTP

42% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 64% Thinking, 59% Perceiving

This is interesting because I have an enneagram 5, which seems to be most common for INTPs. I am definitely an INFJ though. :)

INTP

38% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 68% Thinking, 53% Perceiving

You seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests you. Theoretical and abstract, you are interested more in ideas than in social interaction. You are quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable, and have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in your area of interest. You are skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical.

INFP

42% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 36% Thinking, 74% Perceiving

Another ISTJ :B

ISTJ

31% Extroverted, 58% Sensing, 64% Thinking, 32% Perceiving

INFP
50% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 21% Thinking, 56% Perceiving
You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, you can be catalysts for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are also adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened. Famous INFPs: The Virgin Mary, Amy Tan, Homer and Lisa Kudrow.

I find it cute they added Virgin Mary to the list
I like my result : -)

Last edited:
Weird. I can believe the S and maybe even the T...but P? Where does that come from??

ISTP

38% Extroverted, 72% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 74% Perceiving

You are tolerant and flexible, and a quiet observer until a problem appears. Then you act quickly to find workable solutions. You analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, you organize facts using logical principles and value efficiency. Famous ISTPs: Tom Cruise, James Dean, Clint Eastwood, and Burt Reynolds. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

ENFJ

58% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 43% Thinking, 50% Perceiving

You are warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible, highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. You find potential in everyone, and want to help others fulfill their potential. You may act as a catalyst for individual and group growth. You are loyal and responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable and good at facilitating others in a group, you provide inspiring leadership. Famous ENFJs: Abraham Lincoln, Oprah Winfrey, Johnny Depp, and Peyton Manning. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org) If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

lol

INTJ

27% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 44% Perceiving

You have an original mind and a great drive for implementing your ideas and achieving your goals. You have the ability to quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, you organize a job and carry it through. Both skeptical and independent, you have high standards of competence and performance – for yourself and others. Famous INTJs: Susan B. Anthony, C.S. Lewis, Gandalf the Grey, and Mr. Darcy. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org) If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

Haha, how the .....

INTP
31% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 57% Thinking, 59% Perceiving
You seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests you. Theoretical and abstract, you are interested more in ideas than in social interaction. You are quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable, and have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in your area of interest. You are skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical. Famous INTPs: Socrates, Rene Descartes, Tiger Woods, and Albert Einstein.
:m082: