mbti by facial features test | INFJ Forum

mbti by facial features test

Link that got me to the test: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-myers-briggs-physiognomy,-or-personality-by-facial-features-test

ISTP

31% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 75% Thinking, 53% Perceiving

You are tolerant and flexible, and a quiet observer until a problem appears. Then you act quickly to find workable solutions. You analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, you organize facts using logical principles and value efficiency.

Famous ISTPs: Tom Cruise, James Dean, Clint Eastwood, and Burt Reynolds.

Last edited:
INFJ

46% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 39% Thinking, 35% Perceiving

You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org) If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

Uh, I'm gonna just disregard this, because it's odd. o_O

ENFJ

65% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 36% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

You are warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible, highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. You find potential in everyone, and want to help others fulfill their potential. You may act as a catalyst for individual and group growth. You are loyal and responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable and good at facilitating others in a group, you provide inspiring leadership. Famous ENFJs: Abraham Lincoln, Oprah Winfrey, Johnny Depp, and Peyton Manning. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

hmmm.......

Uh, I'm gonna just disregard this, because it's odd. o_O

I know.
Even weirder for me was, despite the fact that I think it's bunk, it pegged me as INFJ, and even scored my t/f and j/p at close to 50%, which is how I usually score.
Strange.

Umm, wrong. :)

I bet it was my eagle nose.
ESFJ

62% Extroverted, 70% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

Warmhearted, conscientious, and cooperative, you want harmony in your environment and work with determination to establish it. You like to work with others to complete tasks accurately and on time. Loyal, you follow through even in small matters and notice what others need in their day-by-day lives and try to provide it. You want to be appreciated for who you are and for what you contribute. Famous ESFJs: Nancy Kerrigan, Bill Clinton, Terry Bradshaw, and Don Knotts. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org) If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

Very odd..My strongest trait introversion was my lowest, intuition my second strongest, got very close to sensing..thinking which is 50/50 with my F was severely lower..only j/p was about right.

It thinks I'm an ENTP. Funny! :D

ESTP
73% Extroverted, 60% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 71% Perceiving​

Flexible and tolerant, you take a pragmatic approach focused immediate results. Theories and conceptual explanations bore you – you want to act energetically to solve the problem, and to focus on the here-and-now, be spontaneous, and enjoy each moment that you can be active with others. You enjoy material comforts and style and learn best through doing.

Famous ESTPs: Mae West, Ernest Hemingway, Madonna, and Heathcliffe. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

So, apparently I look like the anti-thesis of an INFJ. Can I get a, say whaaaat?

Last edited:
INTJ

42% Extroverted, 19% Sensing, 61% Thinking, 32% Perceiving

You have an original mind and a great drive for implementing your ideas and achieving your goals. You have the ability to quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, you organize a job and carry it through. Both skeptical and independent, you have high standards of competence and performance

I'm an INFJ with an ISTP face, apparently. :suspicious:

What the !?!?! I think this shows that we should not judge a book by its cover!

ESFP

58% Extroverted, 56% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 59% Perceiving

You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting; an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen, and bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, making work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, you adapt readily to new people and environments and learn best by trying a new skill with other people. Famous ESFPs: Kathy Lee Gifford, Steve Irwin, Goldie Hawn, and Arsenio Hall. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org) If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

Guess im classically all around infj

our result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test ... INFJ

50% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 26% Perceiving

You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org) If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

INTP

HAHAHA! Yeah, right.

ENFJ

69% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 29% Thinking, 44% Perceiving

You are warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible, highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. You find potential in everyone, and want to help others fulfill their potential. You may act as a catalyst for individual and group growth. You are loyal and responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable and good at facilitating others in a group, you provide inspiring leadership. Famous ENFJs: Abraham Lincoln, Oprah Winfrey, Johnny Depp, and Peyton Manning. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

...close...

Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test ...
ISFJ

46% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 36% Thinking, 38% Perceiving

You are quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious, as well as committed and steady in meeting your obligations. You are thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal and considerate, you notice and remember specifics about people who are important to you, concerned with how others feel. You strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home. Famous ISFJs: Robert E. Lee, Queen Elizabeth II of England, Kristi Yamaguchi, and Ophelia. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org) If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

i'm pretty sure i'm not an ESFP :p

INTJ

38% Extroverted, 35% Sensing, 71% Thinking, 26% Perceiving 3/4 aint bad

ISTJ

35% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 68% Thinking, 26% Perceiving

You are quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. You are also practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. You decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. You take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized