INFJs and fashion | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJs and fashion

I don't really care about fashion, but I do like to wear colors that I like, and match them together. If it's something that I personally like myself and it's comfortable, then I'll wear it.

My best friend is also an INFJ (well, I guess we both alternate between INFJ/INTJ), and he likes to match his colors, too. Maybe moreso than me, since sometimes he'll even point out that my characters' clothing on an online game that I play don't match and tries to fix it. He's also a little pickier about styles (which is pretty helpful if I can't decide on something). Occasionally, we'll intentionally wear similar or complementary color schemes. Sometimes it just happens on accident.

So, yeah. We don't necessarily follow any particular fashion trends, but we'll still sometimes get compliments just because of our color choices.

I don't really care about fashion, but I do like to wear colors that I like, and match them together. If it's something that I personally like myself and it's comfortable, then I'll wear it.

My best friend is also an INFJ (well, I guess we both alternate between INFJ/INTJ), and he likes to match his colors, too. Maybe moreso than me, since sometimes he'll even point out that my characters' clothing on an online game that I play don't match and tries to fix it. He's also a little pickier about styles (which is pretty helpful if I can't decide on something). Occasionally, we'll intentionally wear similar or complementary color schemes. Sometimes it just happens on accident.

So, yeah. We don't necessarily follow any particular fashion trends, but we'll still sometimes get compliments just because of our color choices.

yeah, they got style :)

I love fashion, but I don't follow trends. I am a combo of feminine/edgy/crisp?? Haha it's difficult to explain I suppose, but I definitely have my own style. The edgy part is mainly my lipstick because I love all colors, my favorite being purple and my new obsession being orange. My wardrobe is the feminine and crisp aspect. I love dresses and anything that just looks ladylike. I do not do slut, though I suppose my lipstick may say otherwise, my absolutely no cleavage and no booty shorts make up for it. I am very tasteful, and I go for a timeless look mainly, though I do spice it up often. I am a huge fan of vintage. If I lived in the world of Pride and Prejudice it would be absolute bliss. Those dresses are amazing.

I would wear something like this http://gradeclothing.com/aliexpress...y-new-fashion-dress-women-ladies-gold-rhtefpd

But minus that gross boho headband. My hair would eat that thing.

I really like shoes, ties, cufflinks, and nice shirts. As well as suits. And belts. And jeans and t shirts... I don't think I know myself any more!

Black shirts and pants mostly, because it fits, with occasional use of some dark blue jeans or and a black leather jacket when it's cold.

And these are the only shoes i had for the last three years.
converse-chuck-taylor-allstar-monochrome-black-leather-1.jpg

Attachments

• converse-chuck-taylor-allstar-monochrome-black-leather-1.jpg
    converse-chuck-taylor-allstar-monochrome-black-leather-1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
I love fashion and usually try to be stylish and on-point. When I am undergoing life transformations I tend to experiment with a new look. For example, initially after I got divorced I wore jeans and T-shirts every day. Then I dressed crazy stylish: sometimes rock and roll, sometimes more classic, just played around. Currently I am copying an ISFP friend of mine I love dearly (they can have very nice sense of art and style) by shopping at Fossil, they have very high quality clothes and better prices than high-end stores and they are casual and unpretentious and (a new one for me) very modest. I usually like to be sexy but now I'm playing with being modest. Fashion should be fun!