INFJ or INFP Test | INFJ Forum

INFJ or INFP Test

interesting!! well, i'm neither i think LOL.

also i think maybe the test is not really that great. cool concept though.

i got 53% INFP and 47% INFJ!

Reactions: Switchgirl
First try - INFJ 59% INFP 41%

Second try - INFJ 47% 53%

I retook it because results depend on your understanding of their questions. Some of the questions would be better answered by someone else since how I see myself may not be how I'm perceived. I guess that's always going to be the issue with self reporting quizzes.

Your result is: INFJ

INFJ 65% INFP 35%

Edit:
Also I answered all questions honestly. Such as the first one I answered that sincerity is more important. It isn't all or nothing and people are a blend of various habits.

In the end self reporting is probably for the best if you're honest and authentic. When analyzed by others all you really have is two egos messing things up instead of one.

Last edited:
INFJ - 65%
INFP - 35%

Is this the new fad then?

INFJ: 41% INFP: 59%

>.>

interesting!! well, i'm neither i think LOL.

also i think maybe the test is not really that great. cool concept though.

i got 53% INFP and 47% INFJ!

you're an infp now niff, congrats, please change your mbti tag to accurately reflect this or i will report you to dragon for false advertising

you're an infp now niff, congrats, please change your mbti tag to accurately reflect this or i will report you to dragon for false advertising
you are so cruel. i should make a thread about how misunderstood Fi is. oh wait...

You were supposed to miss it. That is why he displayed it out of order so you would skim past it. You could at least have given him the courtesy of letting him think he had succeeded.

53 INFJ, 47 INFP

I kept looking for answer C).

What is more important?

Good manners
Sincerity
Eating your food

Only one of these is necessary for survival.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
You were supposed to miss it. That is why he displayed it out of order so you would skim past it. You could at least have given him the courtesy of letting him think he had succeeded.

Are you depressed, schizophrenic, under 19, or smoke a lot of marijuana or use other drugs?

Are you depressed, schizophrenic, under 19, or smoke a lot of marijuana or use other drugs?

I tested schizoid on an online test... why? I was just joking with you.

Made a thread on teh INTPForum to see how many INTP would test Schizoid because the MBTI questions seem so simliar to the questions on most Online Schizoid Tests and found that most tested schizoid.

Last edited:
35% INFJ
65% INFP

Capture.PNG
"INFJ 71%, INFP 29%"

It's always so tough to see questions like the ones asked and not immediately recognize the "INFJ" and "INFP" options after being inundated with typology for so long. I like to think that it doesn't pull me towards the type result I want to see/already assume I am, but on a level there's probably some government conspiracy psychological effect in play.

Wow, 82% INFJ - 18% INFP. It was hard to choose between a lot of these answers, but these two really hit the nail on the head.

"Other people seem to be cut out for a 9-5 corporate zombie routine, and it sometimes makes me feel like a space alien that I just don't fit in."
"The kind of people that frustrate me the most are: People who do not reciprocate common courtesies and are inattentive to others."

I scored as INFP by a point or so. Well, that hasn't happened before. Not sure if I was idealising on some of the questions, which I didn't care for so couldn't fully get into it.

Not sure if I should be concerned. I'll muse on it x

INFJ - 76%
INFP - 24%

Suprising, I was sure I'd come out at least 40% INFP.

I scored as INFP by a point or so. Well, that hasn't happened before. Not sure if I was idealising on some of the questions, which I didn't care for so couldn't fully get into it.

Not sure if I should be concerned. I'll muse on it x

Some of the questions were 50 50. It's just 17 questions with only 2 answers each, a beta test on some website. I wouldn't be too concerned. :)

Tbf, it says so on the webiste. "Learning about type is a process of self-discovery and no test can replace your own self-assessment."

[MENTION=11978]Green Seas[/MENTION]. The INFJ profile has always resonated with me throughout my intermittent self testing using Myers Briggs. All else I see as a bit off fun.

I have however been very deliberately trying to change recently because I am tired of all the introspection.. can't be doing with that shit anymore. It will never leave me but I have found a way to temper myself spiritually and my life has VASTLY changed in a short space of time.

.. I'm even making tea for people at work, which is some other level shit for me.

I am still very much odd in my ways as I see things absolutely as I see them but to be honest I wouldn't mind if my profile thing changed. I suppose I am ok now (finally) with the light and dark aspects of my personality.

Took way too fucking long if you ask me.. but hey.

I don't think I am INFP but my newly forming extroverted thinking skills probably is nearing me more towards that profile in some respects but I don't feel it is entirely authentic as at my core I could quite happily say nothing - but I'm going with this as an experiment.

Thank you for your interest x