I hate introverts | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

I hate introverts

Your appeal (to my Extraverted Thinking) is...rejected. :smash:
Thread remains on topic.

/even more Te

fine peanut butter

cute_baby_bunny.jpg

Last edited:
I suspect the parties you spoke of never existed... I have yet to receive an invite...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u9-AdPAOy0"]YouTube - ‪Rebecca Black - Friday (OFFICIAL VIDEO)‬‏[/ame]

Is this what the extroverts call "partying"

I'm scared O.O

[MENTION=3072]Majesty[/MENTION]

Logical Fallacy! You can't use cute objects in an argument. It threatens the very framework of the whole debate!

[MENTION=1768]Raccoon Love[/MENTION] Yes. This song's lyrics is a perfect representation of our superior intelligence.

[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] Object??

Reactions: Odyne
Te reminds me of Teehee which reminds me of nigahiga's videos which reminds me of how to be a gangster/emo/nerd/ninja
so Te users are emo nerdy gangster ninjas

its not fair

Te reminds me of Teehee which reminds me of nigahiga's videos which reminds me of how to be a gangster/emo/nerd/ninja
so Te users are emo nerdy gangster ninjas

its not fair

And this, is Ne in action. Nice demo *applauds*

Reactions: grt$5vb
Don't mention it. I knew you were going to say that.

I'm happy for extroverts to be extroverted and enjoy their extroversion. That's fine.

But yeah I do need my space and a bit of p and q and I don't mind telling you so. That doesn't mean I want to sit in a corner all the time and not associate with anyone.

The main difference between introverts and extroverts is where the energy comes from. Extroverts are energised after a party. Introverts enjoy the party then go home to recharge. That's all and that's enough. Peace.

Friggin no. I'm exhausted after a party, hell, I spend half of the time at the party waiting to go home and be by myself.

yay for stereotypes.

mwahahaha successfully derailed.

oh yeah, introverts and hate.

have you guys tried naturally more peanut butter?

Is this what the extroverts call "partying"

I'm scared O.O

I think if me or my friends at that age were ever in a party like that we may be trying to cause a fight.

You know how ENTPs are... once they're extremely drunk they're crying about how introverts are their only true friends, blah, blah...

Majesty, I spent years lamenting my Introvert tendencies, until I realized my temperament was inborn and I'd be making myself miserable attempting radical change. I concur with you that I's aren't necessarily smarter than E's, nor better, nor more unique. I admit I am weak with small talk- I would rather discuss issues of substance.
Concerning parties, I don't attend often. I usually l go if it's a celebration of a birthday, graduation, wedding anniversary, or holiday. I have even hosted small get-togethers at home quite successfully.
I love cooking. When is your next party, Majesty, and what kind of food should I bring? Chicken salad sandwiches? Chourico (spicy Portuguese sausage, pronounced shoo- reece) and peppers? Lasagna? Pizza? Dessert? A bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot?

reasons:

- You are not unique
- You don't have a "special condition"
- You're too slow-paced
- You are not better than extroverts
- You're not deeper/more intelligent/more mature than extroverts
- You're not more misunderstood than anyone else cause you're an introvert
- You prefer to read your crappy books rather than going to my parties </3 How do you think that makes me feel? Rejected! </3 Unloved! </3 (I'm still learning emotional manipulation. I know I'm not very good yet)
- You suck at random small talk
- You're not action-oriented enough
- You're living in your own world
- You whine about how extroverts whine about introverts. What?

This is not a troll thread. I don't troll on tuesdays.

:blah:

sod off then, and have a happy day. who gives a fuck?

just kidding. you know that any time you want to talk about what's really bothering you, we're all here. :ear:

:hug:

It is the extroverts who cling to the notion of superiority. Put a gaggle of them together and it is only a few minuets before they cull out the introverts and begin gossiping about intro-wierdness.

And what is up with their incessant chatter? Don't they realize that being alone is the human condition?

Last edited:
Reactions: muir
When two extroverts talk to each other, it's more like they are talking at each other. When an extrovert talks to an introvert, at least there is an audience of one (even if the introvert is thinking mean thoughts). I like being an introvert and having my internal conversations--I, at least, find them interesting. Usually, when I do finally say something, it's well thought out, cogent, concise and pertinent. This is in contrast to many extroverts, who do their thinking out loud.

Reactions: muir
I guess... I'm sorry