I hate introverts | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I hate introverts

I <3 my crappy books and living in my own world.
And I don't </3 extroverts, y'all just wear me out.
<3 ya, [MENTION=3072]Majesty[/MENTION]

Chaz remember we tolerate a lot of stupid shit people do. Its par for the course.

Like hell you do! INFJs complain like it's going out of fashion. Just being able to not do anything about something does not mean you're tolerating it. :p

reasons:

- You are not unique. Yes, we are. So are you, silly head.
- You don't have a "special condition" Wut?
- You're too slow-paced What's the rush?
- You are not better than extroverts Some of us are, and some of you are. Let's take sides, shall we? :rolleyes:
- You're not deeper/more intelligent/more mature than extroverts Nope, no generalization here.
- You're not more misunderstood than anyone else cause you're an introvert The minority is never misunderstood.
- You prefer to read your crappy books rather than going to my parties </3 How do you think that makes me feel? Rejected! </3 Unloved! </3 (I'm still learning emotional manipulation. I know I'm not very good yet) How do you think it makes us feel when you dont cater to US either? That said, you'll lower the number of people at your parties and we'll go from there.
- You suck at random small talk oooohhhh, now we're getting somewhere-- being an extrovert automatically makes you amazing at small talk, and all the other generalizations like being shallow, bouncing off the walls energetic, and just plain dumb compared to introverts. Logical holes!! You should know better Miss ENTP!
- You're not action-oriented enough Like a cobra rearing back to strike, not a field mouse.
- You're living in your own world It's awesome, and you love it.
- You whine about how extroverts whine about introverts. What? Seriously.

This is not a troll thread. I don't troll on tuesdays.
counter-troll.jpg
@Majesty

Last edited:
Reactions: ~jet
Cool story, bro. Btw, thanks for never giving me an invite to these parties you speak of. I appreciate that. Truly I do.

Reactions: barbad0s
[MENTION=3072]Majesty[/MENTION] dont accept defeat that easy.

see? extroverts are no fun. they have to play little games like weaseling their way out of a discussion with an introvert over a minor descrepancy so that they dont have to show how intellectually inferior they are to introverts.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
@Majesty dont accept defeat that easy.

see? extroverts are no fun. they have to play little games like weaseling their way out of a discussion with an introvert over a minor descrepancy so that they dont have to show how intellectually inferior they are to introverts.

Very smart from you, Kmal.

You wrote a bunch of crappy answers and "forgot" to bold one.
You knew it would make your post invalid immediatly. So I didn't even bother reading it.
And this is good for you. I'd think your answers were intelligent when they weren't.

But it did not work this time. >=)

reasons:

- You are not unique
- You don't have a "special condition"
- You're too slow-paced
- You are not better than extroverts
- You're not deeper/more intelligent/more mature than extroverts
- You're not more misunderstood than anyone else cause you're an introvert
- You prefer to read your crappy books rather than going to my parties </3 How do you think that makes me feel? Rejected! </3 Unloved! </3 (I'm still learning emotional manipulation. I know I'm not very good yet)
- You suck at random small talk
- You're not action-oriented enough
- You're living in your own world
- You whine about how extroverts whine about introverts. What?

Sure we have to work on the disadvantages of our type. But sure you have to work a lot on the disadvantages of your type.
I see communication between different people with a different background is not easy, but hating the fact that you can not agree or coordinate with someone is not the way to make connections, to improve yourself and your understanding of the world. I d love to meet an "advanced" EXXX. And it's a high value to me to take everybody as a unique person.

[MENTION=3072]Majesty[/MENTION] dont accept defeat that easy.

[MENTION=2259]Kmal[/MENTION], notice Majesty's avatar :D it's symbolic...

Reactions: Majesty
What fuss, if introverts can say that they find extroverts too pushy, extroverts can say that we are too slow and boring:)

Very smart from you, Kmal.

You wrote a bunch of crappy answers and "forgot" to bold one.
You knew it would make your post invalid immediatly. So I didn't even bother reading it.
And this is good for you. I'd think your answers were intelligent when they weren't.

But it did not work this time. >=)
@Majesty

not only do they play games trying to avoid being made a fool of in intellectual discussion, (and extroverts as a whole use fallacies galore) they expand on the discrepancies (which in this case is nothing but a diversion away from the subject they are not knowledgeable in), totally ignoring the main point in hopes that their superiors (introverts, in this case) would forget about it and respond to their excuses for not being able to make a coherent reply to the original subject matter.

not this time, extrovert.

Last edited:
@Majesty

not only do they play games trying to avoid being made a fool of in intellectual discussion, (and extroverts as a whole use fallacies galore) they expand on the discrepancies (which in this case is nothing but a diversion away from the subject they are not knowledgeable in), totally ignoring the main point in hopes that their superiors (introverts, in this case) would forget about it and respond to their excuses for not being able to make a coherent reply to the original subject matter.

not this time, extrovert.

lol you introverts complain about jersey shore and its probably cause you cant understand it but i can :):):):):)

She hates them so much she spent 10 months and 1227 posts with them :D

lol you introverts complain about jersey shore and its probably cause you cant understand it but i can :):):):):)
lmao no because its retarded. "omg look at people interacting!!! *gasp!* one of them has a problem with another one, let's see how they solve it! *gasp!!!* look its a fight!!!!!"

i know a few introverted judgers, Fi, Ti doms, who love that show. we're stopping this silly troll argument now, since you dont want to keep it going.

i-got-this-lumberjack.jpg

reasons:

- You are not unique
- You don't have a "special condition"
- You're too slow-paced
- You are not better than extroverts
- You're not deeper/more intelligent/more mature than extroverts
- You're not more misunderstood than anyone else cause you're an introvert
- You prefer to read your crappy books rather than going to my parties </3 How do you think that makes me feel? Rejected! </3 Unloved! </3 (I'm still learning emotional manipulation. I know I'm not very good yet)
- You suck at random small talk
- You're not action-oriented enough
- You're living in your own world
- You whine about how extroverts whine about introverts. What?

You seem to have valid concerns and we appreciate your upfrontness with them however, the confrontational and mildly aggressive way in which you have posted has caused more harm then good for your cause. If you would like to repost your concerns in a more constructive manner I feel that everything you have said shall far better received.