I hate introverts | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

I hate introverts

I feel horrible I now suspect that some of the like 1 million-percent introverts are now talking trash about me to their friends.

(Making up stories about how I stalked them.)

This thread is a joke I know. But it brings to mind that no matter what you do people are not going to always like you. Hell I don't always like me either. The depression the self doubting the insecure feelings. The feeling of worthlessness looking at all those extroverts having a good time. I never realized how much it bothers others that I exist in my own world. What really bothers some is if I have a buddy. And they are not it. For some reason that gets to them. Especially if we are joking around oh well extro's do it all the time. It's nice to know that even as much as extroverts hate me they can never hate me as much as I hate myself. So keep up the hating it makes me feel better than I feel about myself....​

The feeling of worthlessness looking at all those extroverts having a good time. I never realized how much it bothers others that I exist in my own world.

As long as you're content with yourself and the things you achieve and believe in you should not have any feelings of worthlessness nor should you be comparing yourself to extroverts. As for the second part: That's their insecurity.

As long as you're content with yourself and the things you achieve and believe in you should not have any feelings of worthlessness nor should you be comparing yourself to extroverts. As for the second part: That's their insecurity.

I was joking around. Unless the people were being serious in this thread about hating introverts. Then it seems that they are the ones with the problems then...