Houthi Rebels Must Be Smoking Some Dangerous Dope | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Houthi Rebels Must Be Smoking Some Dangerous Dope

Needless to say there is a lot at play currently. Now ISIS is bombing Iran.

Why not look closely at the wars trying to destabilize populations? Remember the disruptions are caused by Houthi. I, personally, look at the timing of this all and the many tools being used most people ignore or are just not aware of. It is all intertwined. Countries are trying to protect their populaces, while the people just can't understand. Protect them from what? Open your eyes.

It takes money and reactions to fight against an enemy. Guarantee it is costing the enemy in more ways than one. The economy may very well suffer, so maybe tighten your belts.

Reactions: aeon
Who has the most to gain and the most to lose? This has become, not saying it already wasn't, part of a larger squeeze around the world. Conspiracy theorist will keep quiet for now.

Who has the most to gain and the most to lose? This has become, not saying it already wasn't, part of a larger squeeze around the world. Conspiracy theorist will keep quiet for now.
Sometimes, there is nothing to gain aside from the short-lived satisfaction of overturning someone else’s apple cart, especially when those apples were stolen.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: just me
Sometimes, there is nothing to gain aside from the short-lived satisfaction of overturning someone else’s apple cart, especially when those apples were stolen.

Cheers,
Ian

I can almost see that happening among vendors selling apples and fruits, but not in the Red Sea or world arena.

If the apple of someone's eye can be something as simple as an apple or apple cart, all I can think about is starving children running away: each with an apple to eat.

The Israelites were told to leave the fruits near the edges and corners for the poor or passersby in the early Old Testament. Why would they then need to steal?

Last edited:
Reactions: John K
The Israelites were told to leave the fruits near the edges and corners for the poor or passersby in the early Old Testament. Why would they then need to steal?
They are not the thieves I was referring to.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: just me and John K

• Haha
They are not the thieves I was referring to.

Cheers,
Ian

Sorry for not catching your meaning. We just read Leviticus in a Bible study group, where I read about leaving some crops for those in need. God was talking about how often the land must rest, and how to prepare for such years. Nor was I referring to anyone about being thieves, actually. I was merely sharing how people were taught to share their crops so poor folk and travelers would not have to steal.

Our country, Britain, and whomever else trying to free up the Red Sea....Hear this, Congress. Hear this, Senate. Hear this, President.

Depart from the waters near Yemen. Our enemies are learning everything they need to know about how our Navies and weapons. Please cease and desist from teaching them.
We have an enemy. The world needs to position our Navies where they can be accessed more readily to stand up against the aggression of Russia: where they can be used better for our safety and securities. Ghost your ambitions. Decoy your routines.
We must be building more munitions.

Sorry for venting.

Does anyone know the history of Yemen? Interesting.